BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I dont typically use astringent, but I like this one. I have dry skin already, so I can't use every day or my skin will get a bit dryer but I love to use at least once a week. I like neutrogena products in general, I think they are a good reliable brand.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
I like this whole line of products. I feel like when it is all paired together, it works really well. I have combination skin and deal with an oily t-zone. This stuff really helps with that. And it doesn't smell as bad as some toners and astringents do.
Jessica B.
I'll just start off my saying that this toner is great. It would be better if it came in a bottle that had the top bit where you just had to push down and it would release the product. Other than that, it is a good toner for the relatively cheap price.
Ruth L.
Los Angeles
I use this regularly as part of my skincare routine. Great to use after washing your makeup off to ensure there is no product left on your skin. It does burn a little if you have pimples but the pimples will disappear after a few days of use. Must use!
Allison P.
I love neutrogena products and this toner is no exception. It has helped my skin so much by making it less oily. It was gentle on my skin and very easy to apply every morning. The value for the price is great! I would definitely buy this product again!
Andrea M.
Wethersfield, CT
I am in love with this product I use it everyday. I barley ever get any acne when I use this honestly ever since I have discovered this it’s been a life saver and also you can find it anywhere . The price for this is also very good.
Heather P.
I wash my face twice at night to remove all my makeup and this toner catches every little thing left over. On days that I don’t wear makeup this toner works great at removing the midday oil buildup in my T-Zone. It smells great and it tingles.
Brianna D.
Decatur
I don’t usually get much acne but since I’ve been pregnant my face has broken out terribly. I added this to my routine and I’ve seen major improvement. It has a strong smell and does tingle so if you have sensitive skin I don’t know if you’d like it.
Joanna B.
Merced, CA
I picked this up a few months back and it has a pleasant smell but it's really strong! It does have a drying effect which I think is counter-productive. I had higher hopes because Neutrogena is a well known brand, but alas, I still have Acne issues!
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this with the acne moisturizer and it worked . The only thing was it dried out my skin a little. I have combination skin so it wasn’t that bad . But overall it was really good on my face . I recommend to use it with there other acne products❣️
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.