BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kirsty W.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Was not impressed with this product. I continued to break out after use, and while it was drying my face out. My face felt oily after use, and didn't leave me feeling clean. definitely not worth the money spent. I would not recommend this product to others.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Helps control breakouts while leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. I recommend this product to anyone with acne blemishes. Good price for a great product. I would but again no doubt. Great for sensitive skin too.
Aly R.
Really helped to clear my acne and give my skin an even skin tone. It lasted a while too which is great for those who don't have time to make frequent trips to the store.
Annie V.
Modesto, CA
I'm someone who always stresses out about basically anything that happens! I really feel like this product helps my skin react to those stress levels and really work it's magic! I find myself suggesting it to other people!
Nichole M.
Birmingham, MI
Ive had this toner for about a year now, and I'm not really sure what the point of it is. I apply it with a cotton pad and put it on my face, but i never seem to see a difference in my acne if I put it on or leave it out.
Gigi D.
Since using this toner over the past 2 months, my over all complexion has improved. My cystic acne breakouts have lessened to nearly none and pores minimized. I've used twice a day after cleansing. Using an appropriate moisturizer after helped with dryness.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
I like this toner. Really nice, not drying toner, good for keeping your skin healthy and clear. It has a mildly chemically smell but other than that I highly reccomend
Natalie L.
Best for anyone that's looking to get rid of break outs! This product will leave your face feeling clean without drying it out. I use whenever I feel a zit coming on and it helps control the area
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
I use this and rarely get a pimple here and there. Hardly ever. It is so gentle on my face. It works really well and is cheap as well! I love their line of products!
Toisean M.
Taylors, SC
This toner helps with my blemishes and keep my face and neck the same color. It also reduces my blemishes, white heads and black heads. The product met my expectations and more. very price friendly and affordable. I would recommended this product to everyone!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.