BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Bekah L.
Saint Cloud, FL
It gets all the nasty stuff out like its great for acne and it helps keep my face clean it isn't to harsh on my skin just the right amount and not to expensive it was super effective and lived up to the hype the commercial brought along with it. the smell just bugs me
Michelle B.
Raynham, MA
Neutrogena oil free acne stress control is amazing! It really works! I have struggled with stress acne for years and I started using this product! Now my face feels and looks so much better! I would definitely recommend it to anyone that struggles with stress acne!
Kara S.
tuscaloosa , AL
It's an okay product. Super drying though so it definitely needs a moisturizer after use. Doesn't really do anything amazing and my skin looks the same with or without it. :/
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Okay so coming from someone who has had acne 90% of her life and oily skin this is a god sent I am always looking for everything to be oil free. Not to mention it actually does it job! I wish I had pictures to show you the before.
Sarah V.
Burnsville, MN
Nice to have when my face starts to break out, but it can dry out my skin quickly. I think next time I'd go for something without alcohol. Smells kind of strongly also.
Savannah R.
Bloomsburg, PA
Love this stuff! It keeps the acne away. It's very affordable and easy to get. I got mine at cvs. My only problem with this product is it dries my skin out a little bit. Other than that it is absolutely wonderful
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I appreciated that this toner didn't feel to harsh in my dry skin. That being said it did cause further drying and had no impact on my acne. I like this brand's face wash, but I don't plan on using this particular toner again.
Devin M.
This product is really good and gets the oil off of your skin , but remember to hydrate afterwards cause since it is strong it an dry the skin out. But alas no pimples.
Willow S.
Des Plaines, IL
I like this toner a lot. It's good at exfoliating and helps me stay on top of any breakouts I feel coming on. It can be a little drying, but it is an acne product. I've gone through a whole bottle of this, and I'd definitely repurchase. It's good to have on hand.
emily f.
Springfield, OH
this product was an ok product it helped a little bit but not much really I'm a repete user but it still has not helped it has a good value it helps some it did not meet my expectations because it did not really help me at all i would not recommend it too others
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.