BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Michelle V.
Orlando, FL
This toner has helped my acne tremendously. I use it every night before bed on my face and back. It reduces redness and calms down any acne flare ups before they happen. It does have a strong smell, similar to most acne products, but it doesn't leave your face dry.
Paige S.
Plainfield
This is very good toner and also very affordable. It does a great job removing dirt and grime. I feel that it is quite gentle for an acne targeted toner. However, I didnt notice any change in my acne after using this product, so I don't think it helped or hurt my acne, but still a great product and I would recommend!
Christina S.
Niceville, FL
This product is fantastic! It's reduces the redness on my skin and gives my skin a fresh feeling. It is also formulated with salicylic acid which is good for my oily skin. 10/10 would recommend.
This product is awesome for giving your skin a refreshed and clean feeling. I used this when I was breaking out the night before and in the morning I would already notice a difference. It helped my skin so much and I would repurchase for sure. I 100% recommend this!
Lesly G.
This works really well for cleansing your skin. It has little micro beads in it that exfoliate really nicely. Neutrogena is forever my favorite skin care brand. I would recommend this to everyone !!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Stephanie B.
Macomb, IL
I have very sensitive skin and this toner (unlike a lot of things I've used on my face) did not make me breakout, which was great! I have not purchased this same item again however because after consistent use, I felt like it didn't make much difference in my skin.
Melinda D.
I like how clean and refreshing it feels and smells. I have oily skin, and didn't notice much of a skin improvement when using this toner. My fiancé swears by it, though!
Nohelia R.
Pleasantville, NJ
Best toner I've ever used! Cleans residual dirt and makeup left behind by cleanser. Not harsh on my sensitive
Rosacea skin no monthly pimples since integrating into my routine. Awesome!!
Yudalis G.
Jericho, NY
Amazing product for people who have oily skin and suffer with severe acne . Don't use to much because it can cause dryness but it's good to tone everything out and keep itchiness away. Highly recommend it's a good product for acne
KT O.
Denver, CO
I have very sensitive, dry skin, and I find this toner to be too harsh for me, personally. It makes my skin feel tight, but not in a good way. I was disappointed by it, but if you don't have the same issues, it might be for you. It's a pretty good value for the money!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.