BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
I have been using this stuff since it came out . It works so good without drying my skin out or burning when I use it . The smell is fantastic and the price is even better . This stuff lasts for ever and I use it three times a day .
Celina T.
Pittsburg, CA
The neutrogena acne stress control triple action toner was very effective. After I washed my face I would go in and use this and it would scrub off the dirty my other scrub didn't get. Although it was a bit harsh it was extremely effective and I will be repurchasing
Paige S.
Plainfield
This is very good toner and also very affordable. It does a great job removing dirt and grime. I feel that it is quite gentle for an acne targeted toner. However, I didnt notice any change in my acne after using this product, so I don't think it helped or hurt my acne, but still a great product and I would recommend!
Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA
A must have for my skin. It tends to produce a large amount of oil and this toner not only keeps it at bay but leaves me feeling fresh. I would recommend flat cotton pads so you don't waste too much product within a cotton ball.
Nohelia R.
Pleasantville, NJ
Best toner I've ever used! Cleans residual dirt and makeup left behind by cleanser. Not harsh on my sensitive
Rosacea skin no monthly pimples since integrating into my routine. Awesome!!
Bekah L.
Saint Cloud, FL
It gets all the nasty stuff out like its great for acne and it helps keep my face clean it isn't to harsh on my skin just the right amount and not to expensive it was super effective and lived up to the hype the commercial brought along with it. the smell just bugs me
This product is awesome for giving your skin a refreshed and clean feeling. I used this when I was breaking out the night before and in the morning I would already notice a difference. It helped my skin so much and I would repurchase for sure. I 100% recommend this!
madison m.
Houma, LA
if you are looking into this product, i completely suggest getting it. it is SO cheap for a good toner. however, it does have a slight burning sensation but i personally like that. also, if you expect for it to make all of your acne disappear at once.. do not get this product. it does help, but does not do magic!
KT O.
Denver, CO
I have very sensitive, dry skin, and I find this toner to be too harsh for me, personally. It makes my skin feel tight, but not in a good way. I was disappointed by it, but if you don't have the same issues, it might be for you. It's a pretty good value for the money!
elicelly M.
Galloway, NJ
This product was really good for my skin. I suffer from mild acne but this product really helped me fight against the breakouts. The package and price was fine. It was my first time using this toner, It really helped but I broke out right after I ran out of the bottle.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.