BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Caitlin V.
Stress break outs have always been a problem for me. This toner is gentle on my skin but was great with handling my breakouts. I really love neutrogena products and this one is a great deal for sure!
Kiana A.
My holy grail. Keeps my face from getting oily but not dried out, I use this stuff like three times a day! I love the scent and feel, as well as it doesn't make your skin gritty. It keeps it nice and smooth.
Emily M.
Clawson, MI
This stuff dried out my skin! But I do recommend if you are struggling with acne! It cleared up my acne within a few days. I just cleaned my face and applied this afterwards. Then my moisturizer. I stopped using because I noticed my skin was starting to get dry and sad looking
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
I really like this toner, I use it once or twice a day right after i wash my face or anytime my face feels dirty. It gets all the dirt and makeup out from any crease and pore
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
My skin is usually pretty oily, and prone to breakouts, so I was hoping that this toner would help... It did help clear up some uneven coloring, but made my skin even more oily on my T-zone, and dried out the rest of my face, which led to more redness. It worked okay, I guess.
Megan W.
Mooresville
I SWEAR by this stuff! It helps to get the rest of the dirt and oil out of my skin even after washing it. It's kind of gross to know how much dirt is left behind even after a thorough wash! Glad to know this product can take the rest off!
Keyonna M.
I have sensitive skin and this doesnt make my skin burn or break out. IT feels amazing right after washing my face I put this on and sit in front of my fan because the cold air makes my face feel like it super clean and just refreshed.
Anna M.
Fayetteville
One of my friends told me about the toner and told me to try it. It was working at first but then it made my face breakout and red. I was disappointed by the experience. It was my first time and will be my last time sad to say. Glad to know it works for others but not for me.
Jacqueline H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Very effective at what it does, but it does have a strong smell, and leaves your skin feeling a little tight. I use it once a day. Very good price and can get at any local drug store. Oil-Free works well for my acne prone skin. My go-to product for cleaning and toning my face.
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
I suffer from hormonal acne and as a student I definitely break out due to stress. I cleanse my skin then apply this when I feel my skin is getting a little too out of hand.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.