BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Tessa L.
Pinole
Not bad, I am acne prone and I had no break outs. However, I do prefer other brands. Good for the price point m, but didn’t do much to improve my skin at all. Packaging was very simple, but it’s not very important to me. Probably won’t buy anymore unless it was my only option
Daisy D.
I still broke it. Useless too me. I lathered very well and dried my skin abit but I continued to give it a shot but honestly it sucked for me. Spend your money on another product unless you have good normal skin. I have sensitive skin and that might have affected my outcome.
Abby C.
Birmingham
Neutrogena is great and this product is amazing. It’s a great toner for an affordable price. I’ve never had any problems with this product and I recommend it to all of my friends!
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
This toner really does help with my breakouts! I use it when I’m expecting a breakout (that time of the month or when I’m super stressed out) and it helps reduce those breakouts and shrink the acne that has already formed!! Really helps and is good for oily/combination skin
Anika H.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This is my go to toner! It’s incredibly effective but is drying. I started breaking out and wanted to add a ton or to my skin care routine and I have noticed a remarkable change in my skin. I would recommend using a very hydrating moisture If you decide to use this product.
Jaslynn T.
OH
THIS has saved my acne. It stings (a lot) once you apply it, but I swear I saw results after one night. I woke up & the acne on my skin was flat and healing. I've never seen results so quick from a toner. This beat out so many of the high end timers I've used for acne.
Kimmy P.
I feel like this really reduced my acne. It made my skin feel great and when used with a cotton pad, exfoliated away dead skin cells. I have used this product for about two years and I’ve just run out of the most recent bottle. I’m going to repurchase as soon as possible!
Elizabeth C.
Chattanooga, TN
Neutrogena is always a good choice, and they have products for every skin type.  I love this toner...it's helped my breakouts since I was a teen!  It can be a little pricey, but they always seem to have coupons or sales.  Definitely worth the buy for sure!
Kristina D.
Millbrook, AL
I really like this toner by Neutrogena. It doesn’t seem to make my face oily nor dry it like others have. It seems to moisturize my face it a sense and help keep my acne under control as part of my skincare routine. I would recommend this particular toner from Neutrogena
Kyla M.
Claremont
Purchased at: Target
I only use this toner when I go on trips because I feel my skin gets SO MUCH MORE oilier when I’m immersed into different weather. It’s great to control my oil without totally highjacking my skin of its moisture. I definitely recommend this to anyone with similar skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.