BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Georgia C.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love how well this toner works. I can literally see the dirt come off my face even after having showered!! It works wonders and has helped my acne clear up. Great product.
Jazmine M.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love that it makes my face feel really clean and oil free but I don't like that it smells like rubbing alcohol. It also burns a little bit then it goes away less than 5 minutes later.
Jame R.
I love this toner! It does great things for my skin!! I have acne and very oily skin. It helps my acne with out making my face extremely dry. It isn't a great smell but it's worth it! It really works. I constantly repurchase this product
Emily M.
Clawson, MI
This stuff dried out my skin! But I do recommend if you are struggling with acne! It cleared up my acne within a few days. I just cleaned my face and applied this afterwards. Then my moisturizer. I stopped using because I noticed my skin was starting to get dry and sad looking
Jacqueline H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Very effective at what it does, but it does have a strong smell, and leaves your skin feeling a little tight. I use it once a day. Very good price and can get at any local drug store. Oil-Free works well for my acne prone skin. My go-to product for cleaning and toning my face.
Vicki S.
Selby, SD
Me and my daughter have been using this product on and off for the last 6 months. SHE has young skin and I have mature skin. WE both really noticed an improvement in outlr skin texture and appearance. Not immediate results it take atleast a month to start seeing a difference.
Lindsey C.
Wonderful!! I have used this for a pretty good while now & it's always met my expectations. I bought this for the first time from target. I stress, I stress school, work, family. You name it. This product is wonderful for those breakouts.
Hannah R.
I use this guy a lot especially when I've been wearing a lot of makeup and need more than cleansing to get all of the dirt out. It lasts for a long time and is very affordable. It really takes all of the dirt out without drying out my skin too much. I love having it on hand.
libby B.
Sabetha, KS
A week into using the product my skin has cleared up immensely. I had stress related acne and now I'm down to just a few pimples around my chin. I believe within a month my face will be clear again. I definitely recommend this product, don't give up!!
Mar Itzel S.
Mesquite, TX
Being a mom and dealing with stress from work with house and husband break me up a lot. And using this helps my skin stay smooth and not worry much about having awful pimples
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.