BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Anxhela B.
Boston, MA
Best toner for acne prone skin. It has 2% salicylic acid and helps if you use it regularly. Make sure to use a non-medicated toner once a day so your skin doesn't get irritated.
Sandra W.
Dover, NJ
I prefer my Clinique toner to this. This dried out my skin a lot, which is disappointing because I know it worked well for a lot of people. I have sensitive skin, though, so it's probably just not for me.
mandy c.
This Neutrogena line is one of my favorite drug store brands. It really helps control acne and oil without drying out the skin. I definitely recommend it to anyone with acne problems who is looking for a more reasonably priced solution.
Maria V.
Menlo Park, Ca
Worked great!

Got rid of my oily face for a while also helped clear my acne a lot!! I usually used this before applying make up in the morning and also after a long day at work I'd come home do my usual face cleaning and use this before bed.

Would I recommend this to other? Yes!
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
This is a great toner. It's very strong but it feels like it's truly cleaning and purifying the skin. I would say it is a little bit harsh for everyday use but otherwise it is a good product especially when you are having acne flair ups.
Stephanie A.
Los angeles, CA
This product is so good! I have oily skin and my face has been breaking out like crazy. I have repurchased this product many time. It defiantly cleared up my skin. I also have sensitive skin, and it irritated my skin a little at first but then went away. Overall it's a good product!
Megan W.
Mooresville
I SWEAR by this stuff! It helps to get the rest of the dirt and oil out of my skin even after washing it. It's kind of gross to know how much dirt is left behind even after a thorough wash! Glad to know this product can take the rest off!
Caitlin V.
Stress break outs have always been a problem for me. This toner is gentle on my skin but was great with handling my breakouts. I really love neutrogena products and this one is a great deal for sure!
Angela K.
Costa Mesa
It works pretty well, but it does being to sting your face quite a bit after a couple seconds. Overall, it does what it's supposed to be but it's on the harsher side. Everything Neutrogena is a little pricey, but for the value and what it does, I would recommend it to others.
Abby W.
Broomfield, CO
This does typically cause a burning sensation on my skin, but it defiantly helps with the acne! I've only used it once but it has helped with the major break outs I've had. This product clears my acne almost over night! A plus to this products is the fact it lasts a life time!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.