BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jessica O.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I started using this toner in my nighttime skin care routine. I was also using another product in the morning. Together my face got really dry so if I do repurchase this product I will use it on its own.
Rachel A.
Lavalette, WV
I loved this product because of how gentle it is. It was very effective because it still got rid of all my excess oil and prevented my acne from returning. The price was just right. the product was quite gentle on my skin. It could use less moisturizer and more stringent product.
Traci M.
Parkersburg, WV
My acne started off small all over but after about a week of use it started to clear up. Only then my face was drying out too much and the acne was bigger and more noticeable but "less". My 15 year old son has been using it with no issues since I was unable to continue using it.
Kristina J.
Kansas city, MO
During those special times of the month, this product put my oily face back in its beautiful, neutral, clear place that is should be all the time. I usually find it at Walmart.
Sandra W.
Dover, NJ
I prefer my Clinique toner to this. This dried out my skin a lot, which is disappointing because I know it worked well for a lot of people. I have sensitive skin, though, so it's probably just not for me.
Katlyn N.
Columbia , SC
This product is average, it didn't seem to do anything significant. When i applied it to my face it kinda burned, so I wouldn't recommend it for people who have sensitive skin.
Maria V.
Menlo Park, Ca
Worked great!

Got rid of my oily face for a while also helped clear my acne a lot!! I usually used this before applying make up in the morning and also after a long day at work I'd come home do my usual face cleaning and use this before bed.

Would I recommend this to other? Yes!
Anxhela B.
Boston, MA
Best toner for acne prone skin. It has 2% salicylic acid and helps if you use it regularly. Make sure to use a non-medicated toner once a day so your skin doesn't get irritated.
Aleshia F.
I love using this toner when I feel my acne coming or when I have stress. I love that its oil free because face can become very oily at times. This works very doesn't dry my face out.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
Neutropenia is one of my favorite grocery store face soaps. I only used them growing up an never had any problems cleared my skin up fast. It's gentle yet effective. I would recommend this toner and other products by neutropenia l.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.