BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Christina F.
I needed to get a new toner so I looked around online for reviews and this kept showing up. I noticed that my skin is more even toned, and my pores are much smaller. I does sting a little, but not all over my face. I highly recommend this product!
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
I love this toner because it makes you feel like you are getting the dirt out of your skin without it being too drying. I am very impressed with the outcome of using it and definitely recommend it to anyone
tatiana m.
I have used numerous toners but this one is my favorite because of the oil-free formula. It helps me keep my breakouts under control especially when that time of the month comes around. It is gentle and easy to use. The price is great and I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
i love it. its keeps my skin healthy and helps clear up acne i get. its a reasonable price but i try to find it on sale. i usually get it from walgreens. it comes in a decent size bottle.
Haleigh T.
Bloomfield, NM
This product is honestly so amazing! it got rid of all my pimples pretty quick, ans it doesnt smell too terrible either. the only complaint i have about this is that it kind of makes your sking feel sticky.
Anita M.
Modesto
Works very good. Use it at least 3x a week. My go to toner for my very oily skin . Does not leave your skin feeling very dry like some other toners. Smells good. I use it in combination with the facial cleanser. Don't know how well it actually works on break outs. My main issue is oil
Maya R.
I absolutely loved this acne toner. I loved how it was gentle on my face and how it was easy to use and remove. I was a first time user and I am almost done with the bottle. It met my expectations and I cant wait to buy another bottle. My face looks great!
Danielle E.
Lutherville, MD
This was my first time using an oil on my face and as someone who has a naturally oily face, I did not like the feeling. I did however feel that this product cleaned my face well
Damola A.
It really did not work for my skin. I noticed that I broke out more when I made use of this product and I had a lot more dark spots so I stopped making use of it after a month when I saw that my skin was in worse condition than before I began it's use. Definitely wouldn't buy it again
Brianna E.
Indianapolis, In
I TRUST NEUTROGENA ... Listen, this toner is evrything lol it's effective, gentle, no burning, nice bottle packaging that I like. I use this about every other day, daily. Target usually has the best prices.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.