BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Sophie E.
Goodbye acne! I've never seen an acne cream that makes my face look so smooth! I love the look and how much product I'm getting. This is such great acne cream honestly, I'll never go back to any other brand.
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
I love this toner because it makes you feel like you are getting the dirt out of your skin without it being too drying. I am very impressed with the outcome of using it and definitely recommend it to anyone
Emily M.
This is great for zits. Especially the ones with no head but are huge and red. Put it on in the morning when you get home from work or school and at night and it's like a miracle.
Monica K.
This is one of my favorite toners for oily skin. It's especially helpful when I can tell I'm starting to break out. It honestly stops breakouts and helps clear up pimples so quickly. I've used it a lot before and will continue to use it in the future.
Damola A.
It really did not work for my skin. I noticed that I broke out more when I made use of this product and I had a lot more dark spots so I stopped making use of it after a month when I saw that my skin was in worse condition than before I began it's use. Definitely wouldn't buy it again
Danielle E.
Lutherville, MD
This was my first time using an oil on my face and as someone who has a naturally oily face, I did not like the feeling. I did however feel that this product cleaned my face well
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
This is way too harsh on my skin. I have super sensitive skin and I can almost always count on Neutrogena to be gentle enought but this specifi toner might no be the best for me.
tatiana m.
I have used numerous toners but this one is my favorite because of the oil-free formula. It helps me keep my breakouts under control especially when that time of the month comes around. It is gentle and easy to use. The price is great and I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Anita M.
Modesto
Works very good. Use it at least 3x a week. My go to toner for my very oily skin . Does not leave your skin feeling very dry like some other toners. Smells good. I use it in combination with the facial cleanser. Don't know how well it actually works on break outs. My main issue is oil
A H.
I absolutely love this toner! My skin is prone to breakouts because of how oily it gets, but since I've started using this, my face is staying much less oily and I get significantly less breakouts. It also doesn't burn like some of the other toners that I have tried in the past.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.