BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Monica K.
This is one of my favorite toners for oily skin. It's especially helpful when I can tell I'm starting to break out. It honestly stops breakouts and helps clear up pimples so quickly. I've used it a lot before and will continue to use it in the future.
Alma G.
Tacoma, WA
This is great I was getting acene for stress related reason my skin is oil so this went great with me it helped my skin feel fresh and didn't dry up my skin nor make it feel stiff
Danielle E.
Lutherville, MD
This was my first time using an oil on my face and as someone who has a naturally oily face, I did not like the feeling. I did however feel that this product cleaned my face well
Maya R.
I absolutely loved this acne toner. I loved how it was gentle on my face and how it was easy to use and remove. I was a first time user and I am almost done with the bottle. It met my expectations and I cant wait to buy another bottle. My face looks great!
Cynthia C.
I use these every night after washing my face. I really love how clean these make my face feel. My only complaint is that the scent can be strong & it can slightly bother my eyes.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
i love it. its keeps my skin healthy and helps clear up acne i get. its a reasonable price but i try to find it on sale. i usually get it from walgreens. it comes in a decent size bottle.
Anita M.
Modesto
Works very good. Use it at least 3x a week. My go to toner for my very oily skin . Does not leave your skin feeling very dry like some other toners. Smells good. I use it in combination with the facial cleanser. Don't know how well it actually works on break outs. My main issue is oil
Haleigh T.
Bloomfield, NM
This product is honestly so amazing! it got rid of all my pimples pretty quick, ans it doesnt smell too terrible either. the only complaint i have about this is that it kind of makes your sking feel sticky.
Marissa C.
Warwick, RI
I use this product everyday and it has seriously helped clear my cystic acne. The only downside is the amount of alcohol that's in the product, otherwise I don't think I could have cleared my skin without it. I will continue to use this product.
Sophie E.
Goodbye acne! I've never seen an acne cream that makes my face look so smooth! I love the look and how much product I'm getting. This is such great acne cream honestly, I'll never go back to any other brand.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.