BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Sonia K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My sister used this product every night after taking off her makeup, but only for a while. This toner was extremely harsh on her skin, since it's super sensitive and made her face very dry. We did not purchase it again and threw it away after a week.
Michael C.
Brooklyn, NY
After giving up on proactive I was looking for something to keep my skin under control. My girlfriend recommended Neutrogena's products and I've gotta say I wish I found this year's ago. Finally feel like an adult.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I like this toner, but it is not a necessity to me. I didn't really see a difference in my skin after using it for a month, and the smell is terrible, which I guess is normal for toners
Emily H.
Eudora, KS
This is a priority in my face cleaning routine! It's visually appealing and fairly priced. My break outs saw a major decline after I started using this product. The only problem is that sometimes it drys out my skin if I use it too many days in a row.
Joseph A.
I tend to be nervous a lot and that causes break outs for me. I usually don't have acne but when I do due to stress, it usually doesn't go away for a week. This product helped me reduce my acne time by 4 to 5 days. It also left me feeling fresh and gave my skin a great glow. People noticed.
Kathryn V.
Lancaster, PA
I'm still in my teenage years and I still suffer from terrible acne from time to time dealing with the stress from school and hormonal flare-ups. This product helps me maintain clear skin throughout life! I will admit it can be drying sometimes especially in the winter, but it's so worth it!
Jillian C.
This product did me good for a little while, but soon dried out my face a little too much.. After I stopped for a while I went back to it and it worked better than the first time. My face is also a little sensitive to all products so that was probably the case here. All in all a great product!
Thelma O.
Orlando, FL
This really makes a difference with my skin. It cleanses well, leaves my skin feeling clean and unclogged. My acne doesn't flare up as much. It doesn't sting too horribly but it does tingle. I will keep using it and would reccomend it to friends.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
This product is perfect for my oily skin. On top of getting stress breaks outs constantly between midterms and tests. This really keeps my skin and acne under control. I would definitely buy again for sure.
Emma M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I enjoy this product. I usually do not use toners often because my skin is very sensitive but I liked this one, it seemed to make my skin clearer. I bought it at a drugstore for a good price and I would say that it is effective and worth the buy.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.