BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Maritza H.
Tehachapi, CA
I've been using this product for years. I just finished another bottle and I'm buying another one. It doesn't make my face feel or look oily. You will notice a difference in your skin after using for about week or two. I really do recommend this product.
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
My favorite toner. This baby works! It picks up all the excess dirt, oil and debris left on my face after cleansing. The packaging is standard. The product lasts quite a while. I love that I can buy it just about anywhere making it extremely convenient.
Megan J.
Forestburg, TX
This is the only facial tone I will us! I se it after showering and using their line power cream wash! Have been using this for ten plus years! Would never dream of switching! Gets rid of acne before it emerges!!!
Sarah C.
Asheville
I use this product after I wash my face to help prevent and treat breakouts. It is great because it is oil free which is good for me because I have oily skin. This toner leaves my skin feeling tight and refreshed!
Chuyen N.
Amherst, MA
This was one of the first toner I tried out when I started planning my skincare routine. However, it irritated my skin so bad, so i had to return it. Definitely not for sensitive skin
Caleigh M.
Magnolia
I love Neutrogena products! I have used the grapefruit face scrub for a long time and recently added the moisturizer and toner to my skin care procedure. I hope to try more of their products! I definitely recommend their skin care line to others.
Merissa M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have definitely seen a difference when it comes to my acne, and i feel refreshed after I use it, and it a good valued product. I have used this before and I always come back to it. I like the packing. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Regan M.
North Little Rock, AR
This product is great! I've used it for about two months now and I've really noticed a big difference in my skin! It is true to its word, doesn't leave my face oily and when I break out it clears it in a few days!
Kelli M.
This worked great for my skin during breakouts! It was pretty drying for my skin, but I suggest trying it for yourself. My skin is easily irritated so it could just be a personal problem.
Brooke B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not the strongest astringent I have ever used before, but it still gets the job done. I was breaking out badly and thought I could give it a shot. It helped but did not clear me up and it was a little disappointing. All in all, I would buy it again.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.