BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Brandie R.
Overland Park, KS
It works really well. I Love it. I have been trying to find something to work with my skin for months that was not too harsh and dry out my skin to bad and this was just right. I recommend it to everyone. I use it everyday and can not get enough of it.
Courtney H.
Missoula, MT
As a young adult, stress can be something that is hard to avoid no matter what you do! I was searching for a product that was targeted at just that. When I found this product I was ecstatic! It is not something I use everyday as any toner can over dry.
Haley S.
Richmond, VA
I used to use this product daily when I used to be more prone to acne. Although this product never stung my face, it can still make your face a little red after use. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an affordable acne relief!
Briana S.
I don't really use toner but in the transition of seasons my skin tends to really break out and get oily and I borrowed this from a family member to use and I did not like it it made my skin feel so sticky and tight.
Julissa R.
Orlando, FL
Being someone with acne, I expected this product to have been completely helpful with it being a triple action toner, but unfortunately it did not help more than any other products I've used from Neutrogena. It did get rid of some problem areas, but for the majority, it wasn't as great as I expected.
Pilar R.
I swear by this toner! If you have oily/acne prone skin like myself, you will love this. I use it at night after I've washed my face and the next morning my acne has gone from bumpy to flat. It's helped clear my skin a bit as well, and control my oiliness.
Rosa S.
You think you're face is clean with just a cleanser but when you go over your face with a cotton pad and this toner you get all the gunk you missed. I love it and it helps with oily skin and it smells so good!!! Defiantly a must have in a skin care routine.
Shonna M.
Dayton, OH
I love all neutrogena products and this toner definitely does the job. However, if you are using in combination with other acne products, be careful, it will dry you out. Make sure you have a good moisturizer on hand!
Hannah C.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down one of my favorite toners. It may not smell the best, and it does sting a little, but it really works! It's drugstore, so it's affordable and it works great for my skin type.
Gracie J.
This a pretty good toner! It is good for acne, but not the best one out there! For the price though it's definitely worth buying and giving it a shot! Everyone's different so you just need to try it out for yourself.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.