BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Valeria M.
Palm Springs , CA
Ive used this toner for about a 3 months and i think its alright. It leaves your face feeling super clean but it did make my skin feel dry. If youre looking for a decent toner thats inexpensive and dont mind the dry factor, then think about giving this a try.
kristie H.
evansville, IN
Keeps those nasty pimples away. Works good if you use it right it can be a little harsh so if that happens only use it every other day or so. Good price. You can buy this just about anywhere.😊
Samantha G.
['Irvine ', ''], CA
Neutropenia is hands down one of my favorite brands. Their products never disappointment. I love this timer because I can actually see dirt come of on my Cotten pad. Neutrogena always has great quality products on the market at affordable prices. Strongly recommend.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
This toner is incredible! It not only fights the acne from the deepest pore, but it also helps with fading the scars of acne. It combats acne before it can even reach the surface of the skin! I have combination oily skin and am habitually a stress-induced acne victim and this product works magic on my skin!
Markie P.
Towanda, IL
Tried on a whim due to lots of stress last year and ended up as usual falling in love with another one of the products that Neutrogena makes. I used the toner, wash, and cream and it helped reduce the redness of some breakouts within 8-12 hours and reduced size within 24 hours! Face started clearing up fast!!
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM
I like this product. It helps me with my acne and it feels smooth. It keeps my skin smooth with no acne. It feels gentle and I like the texture of this item. I believe this item is effective.
Julia B.
Olyphant, PA
I use this product religiously everyday. It has worked wonders for my skin. It has cleared up my acne and left my skin looking clearer than ever before. The salicylic acid helps to get into my skin to get rid of the acne. It does not cause more breakouts and is very gentle to the skin. Overall, great product!
Mirly M.
siempre he sufrido de acné, pero cuando utilice este producto todo cambio, mi cara se mantiene limpia e hidratada y sin rastro de acné lo cual siempre había deseado tener , la recomiendo totalmente y si la compraría de nuevo
Alicia L.
Phoenix, AZ
Other Neutrogena product that I love, this oil free toner is just liquid magic, it do control my acne problems and leave my skin fresh and soft it doesn't dry my skin as must of the toner in the market does, super recommend
Isabelle d.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite toner for a true clean and fighting acne. I use it only once at the end of the day after I was my face to make sure I got rid of all the make up. It is drying, so keep that in mind if you have naturally dry skin. But it's great for drying out acne!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.