BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I purchased this product just because I was looking for a toner and loved Neutrogena products. This is one of those toners that you can actually feel tone up your face. I picked it up at Walgreens. I would purchase this product again next time I need a Tonor.
Gabriela M.
Kissimmee, FL
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL TONER! I have been using this non stop for YEARS. This is the only product that controls my acne and stops them from growing instantly. I would recommend this in a heart beat. This product has done more for my skin than any other expensive product prescribed my my previous dermatologists.
VICTORIA G.
Does not irritate my sensitive skin. My skin always feels clean and toned after using. I have used this product for years and have always been pleased. Neutrogena is a one of few brands I always trust any product from.
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
Love this stuff , works amazingly. Works really well for people with oily skin like myself. Not pricey either, and can easily be purchased at Walmart. I was satisfied with the outcome of this product.
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
I use this toner about 3 times a week when I'm having a break out. I pour a little on a clean cotton pad and mix it with a little bit of tea tree oil and my gosh does it get rid of pimples.
MArlene C.
North Hollywood, CA
I would break out when i used other toners and i was very hesitant to use this one because i thought it would dry up my skin like a lot of other acne products do. This one however didn't does the job and doesn't cause me to break out. I have been using this toner for a couple of months already and love it.
Emma M.
Merced, CA
Personally I love the cucumber scent and I have oily skin acne prone skin and this is one of the only toners that haven't broken me out but if you have dry or maybe even normal to combination skin I might not recommend this to you but if you have skin like me I would highly recommend this great product!
Kimmie T.
Garland, TX
This is a fab product! It helps me combat pimples before they even reach the surface! Unfortunately I do have sensitive skin so I try and use it maybe 4 times a week! But even then my skin thanks me for its extra help!
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA
I love this brand and I know my sensitive skin responds well to it so I continue to use it. It works great as a toner and it's the only drugstore one I'll use. Some nights I alternate and use a toner from Whole Foods with witch hazel and rosemary water but this one feels just as gentle and is very adorable.
Michelle R.
Boston
I love this stuff. It cleans your face quickly but if fairly gentle on my skin. I've never had any reactions to face soaps or makeup though so take that with a grain of salt. Always buy it at target. Cheap and works well!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.