BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lana K.
Richmond, TX
This great product! As student, acne pops up a lot this helps it calm down. I used it multiple times and the product package is good because what's written on the package meets the expectations and I would buy it again.
Gabriela M.
Kissimmee, FL
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL TONER! I have been using this non stop for YEARS. This is the only product that controls my acne and stops them from growing instantly. I would recommend this in a heart beat. This product has done more for my skin than any other expensive product prescribed my my previous dermatologists.
Cecilia R.
I absolutely love this product! It truly helps when I have any facial breakouts. I purchased this at Target and I always go back for more when I'm through with a bottle. Definitely a must have for all those ladies who are determined to have nice, flawless skin!
Maureen M.
Stamford, CT
I don't use this product regularly to give it many stars but the few times that i have I did like it. It does make my skin feel nice but now that I am using prescription medications I don't want to overwhelm my skin. But I would recommend it to other people.
Weronika C.
Tolleson, AZ
Love this for acne prone skin. Feels really dry and tight afterwards but if u moisturize right away you will be ok. It does shrin the size of your pores and it cleans dirty that's deep inside ur skin. Will buy it again! Awesome price and availble everywhere
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
I love this stuff! While it can be a little harsh on the skin, it is ver important that you do not go overboard when using this product. It definitely helps control your acne and makes your skin look better! I would definitely recommend to those that are looking for a good and effective, inexpensive toner.
Maddie S.
Belleville, IL
I've seen a significant change in the texture of my skin and it surely does clean up that excess oil and cleans out my pores. Make sure you use a moisturizer afterwards or else you're skin will be left stripped and dry.
Kimmie T.
Garland, TX
This is a fab product! It helps me combat pimples before they even reach the surface! Unfortunately I do have sensitive skin so I try and use it maybe 4 times a week! But even then my skin thanks me for its extra help!
Shaelynn M.
Sanford, MI
This can be really drying, and I would not recommend this for those with already-dry skin. It's fairly gentle--as gentle as something with such a high alcohol content can be. It doesn't necessarily live up to its hype, but it does appear to help my hormonal acne.
Michelle R.
Boston
I love this stuff. It cleans your face quickly but if fairly gentle on my skin. I've never had any reactions to face soaps or makeup though so take that with a grain of salt. Always buy it at target. Cheap and works well!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.