BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Elizabeth C.
Chattanooga
Neutrogena is always a good choice, and they have products for every skin type.  I love this toner...it's helped my breakouts since I was a teen!  It can be a little pricey, but they always seem to have coupons or sales.  Definitely worth the buy for sure!
Kristina D.
Millbrook, AL
I really like this toner by Neutrogena. It doesn’t seem to make my face oily nor dry it like others have. It seems to moisturize my face it a sense and help keep my acne under control as part of my skincare routine. I would recommend this particular toner from Neutrogena
Megan M.
Not a fan of this! I actually had an allergic reaction and had to ho to the Dr for it. My while face started burning so badly especially on my cheeks 😒 I'm guessing since my skin is so sensitive to acne cleansers that may have been why. 😕
Justice B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have bad acne and using this has helped clear it up so well! This is my first time using the product alongside with the other two that go with it. It leaves my skin shiny and soft! I got it from CVS for really cheap too. I was definitely recommend it to try :)
Casey B.
oxford, MS
i’ve used this since i was in high school (over 4 years) and i still stay true!!! worth every penny. i just apply morning and night, after i wash my face and before lotion. you can see the pad wiping away the imperfections and dirt, so you know it’s doing a great job!
Brandie M.
Madisonville
I alternate this toner with another Neutrogena toner. I really like it and I think it really helps keep my skin clean and clear. If I use it continuously morning and night for week it will really dry out my skin. I usually only use this for the week of my period.
Kyla M.
Claremont
I only use this toner when I go on trips because I feel my skin gets SO MUCH MORE oilier when I’m immersed into different weather. It’s great to control my oil without totally highjacking my skin of its moisture. I definitely recommend this to anyone with similar skin.
Charlotte C.
This is my favorite toner and my skin is picky. It’s is perfect for comb to oily skin in my opinion as that is where my skin has transitioned from. I use it every night and it has never dried out my skin but has always cleaned the daily diet and grime off my skin and left me feeling fresh and clean. I always recommend this to everyone.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is one of my favorite drug store toner's. it really helps with removed and preventing acne. It eliminates oil without drying your face out. I have a very oily face so it helps so much. It also gives you a little glow. Best results are from morning and night use.
Laya A.
Maricopa , AZ
i used to use this everyday and it made a difference! i was going through a very tough time and applied this with cotton pads every night needed. i always noticed slight results the next day! i recommended this to my brother and it seems to be working for him too :-)
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.