BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Julia B.
Olyphant, PA
I use this product religiously everyday. It has worked wonders for my skin. It has cleared up my acne and left my skin looking clearer than ever before. The salicylic acid helps to get into my skin to get rid of the acne. It does not cause more breakouts and is very gentle to the skin. Overall, great product!
Markie P.
Towanda, IL
Tried on a whim due to lots of stress last year and ended up as usual falling in love with another one of the products that Neutrogena makes. I used the toner, wash, and cream and it helped reduce the redness of some breakouts within 8-12 hours and reduced size within 24 hours! Face started clearing up fast!!
Samantha G.
['Irvine ', ''], CA
Neutropenia is hands down one of my favorite brands. Their products never disappointment. I love this timer because I can actually see dirt come of on my Cotten pad. Neutrogena always has great quality products on the market at affordable prices. Strongly recommend.
Jessica S.
Farmington, MO
I have since stopped using this product because of the reaction I was getting with my new medication. While I was able to use it however, it was amazing. In combination with the other products in the line it made for a very relaxing hygiene habit. The fresh feeling and smell made a world of difference to me.
Nichole B.
Erie, PA
Great toner, clears up my skin pretty well. Can be a little bit overpowering though, wish it did not have that super strong alcoholy smell to it. But none the less it makes my skin feel nice and clean. Will be buying again.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
Ive used this toner for about a 3 months and i think its alright. It leaves your face feeling super clean but it did make my skin feel dry. If youre looking for a decent toner thats inexpensive and dont mind the dry factor, then think about giving this a try.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
It is always so hard so me to find a toner that's fast acting on oil and doesn't smell strong. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with oil, because it doesn't dry out your skin too much.
Valerie P.
I really liked this product as far cleaning my skin of pimples. I could feel it clean it some areas especially were it was heavily effected by acne. Even though it burns I feel like it's a good thing. I didn't like though that it would really dry out my skin and I would be almost flaky if I used it too often
Alycia T.
I bought this from Walmart and it wasn't very expensive. I've been using it for three months and it has made a difference in my complexion. I don't think it is doing anything special as I haven't tried many other toners, but for the price I think it's worth it.
Maddie S.
Belleville, IL
I've seen a significant change in the texture of my skin and it surely does clean up that excess oil and cleans out my pores. Make sure you use a moisturizer afterwards or else you're skin will be left stripped and dry.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.