BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Dominique G.
Anaheim, CA
This is one of favorites products. For me it actually did what it says on the bottle. I put it on night before bed and when I wake up and of course after each use I'll use moisturizer. It keep all my acne away and never came back. For anyone having acne this should definitely give this a try.
Kelli T.
Ralston, NE
I use this tone everyday, before putting on moisturizer. I have combo skin, and an extremely oily Tzone. The toner is pretty hardcore, but doesn't burn or anything, when I use it. I've been using this for a couple years, and it works great! The bottle lasts forever!
Ruby G.
Miami
Its a really great toner, super affordable and a little goes a long way. Dap some on a cotton swab and use as all over face or on specific areas. Not to strong were you feel like its burning your face, will help minimize pimple size and redness, noticeable the day after.
Marileidy S.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product i use it every Day specially a night time when I remove my makeup and Wash my face this help me a lot to refresh my oily and acne skin and this tóner is every thing to fight those pimple cause my the stress
Melissa M.
This has been a life saver for me. I can't recommend this toner enough. I love it so much and will definitely repurchase it! If you have oily skin this stuff is for you! It definitely helps me!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
This smells amazing!! So refreshing and cool! It doesn't burn either, which most other toners do to my acne prone sensitive skin. As far as acne control, I see no difference in my acne. I do see dirt on my cotton ball after applying it though so I know it is cleansing my skin.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
I use this between washes or if my face feels all clogged up from sweating or being outside when I'm on the go and it's definitely refreshing. I usually use before bed as well since I have such oily skin I like to get as much oil out as possible before hitting my pillow.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I have not used this but I want too! right now I use the acne street face wash and the stress acne pimple fighter cream. and I really like both. I've only been using those for a couple weeks now so I'll be writing a review soon.
Kayla M.
Centerville, IN
My face is prone to some bad breakouts, and this stuff has definitely helped improve my skin. I have been using it for a month now and my face has definitely cleared up. Not only does it help control your acne breakouts, but it also helps your skin feel a lot less oily.
Johanna E.
omaha, NE
I am on the fence about this. Using it gave my skin a very tight cleansed feeling which I did love, but I was concerned that maybe it was a little too harsh. Would probably not recommend to anybody with dry skin just in case.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.