BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Valerie P.
I really liked this product as far cleaning my skin of pimples. I could feel it clean it some areas especially were it was heavily effected by acne. Even though it burns I feel like it's a good thing. I didn't like though that it would really dry out my skin and I would be almost flaky if I used it too often
Nicole K.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this at target because I was looking for a toner since I've never used it before. It kept irritating my skin and I was scared I would get a rash, so I immediately stopped using the product before my skin got worse. My skin is very sensitive so I don't think it was possible to use it.
Nichole B.
Erie, PA
Great toner, clears up my skin pretty well. Can be a little bit overpowering though, wish it did not have that super strong alcoholy smell to it. But none the less it makes my skin feel nice and clean. Will be buying again.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I don't see this toner helping immediately with breakouts or specific spots. When used consistently it does help the overall tone of your skin, helps to freshen it up. Overall, decent, but not something I'd rave about.
Markie P.
Towanda, IL
Tried on a whim due to lots of stress last year and ended up as usual falling in love with another one of the products that Neutrogena makes. I used the toner, wash, and cream and it helped reduce the redness of some breakouts within 8-12 hours and reduced size within 24 hours! Face started clearing up fast!!
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
It's ok dries out my face but has a great smell and of course very affordable I only bought it once if I see it on sale I would buy it because of the price just wear extra moisturizing cream 😁
Lindsey L.
Auburn, GA
I really love this stuff. It is super affordable and I think it really does keep my skin clear. It did cause a flair up in my cystic acne when I fist started using it but my skin normally does that when I use a new product. I use it every day once a day and haven't found it to be to drying or anything like it!
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY
I loved the way this went on my face. Would recommend to anyone with oily skin. If it's already oily you need toner like this oil free one to help your acne. Oil is one of the main causes of my acne and this really helped.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
It is always so hard so me to find a toner that's fast acting on oil and doesn't smell strong. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with oil, because it doesn't dry out your skin too much.
Chelsea C.
Jemison, AL
I use this product every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up. I am currently planning my wedding and certainly have my stressful days and it shows when I have breakouts. This product helps me to contain and take care of my acne efficiently
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.