BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Tina F.
've been using this for 6 years and it's part of the only regiment that has worked for my acne, which even accutane didn't clear completely up!!! I only get a stray white head every once in a while now and putting this on a round cotton pad and holding it or rubbing it on the white head completely clears it up!!!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I have not used this but I want too! right now I use the acne street face wash and the stress acne pimple fighter cream. and I really like both. I've only been using those for a couple weeks now so I'll be writing a review soon.
Bailey P.
This Toner was simply amazing! It fought back against my acne. I picked it up at my local Target and it was exactly what my skin needed. It was something I tried not knowing if it was good or not. It turned out amazing! The Oil-Free is so important for my skin and it truly made such a difference in relieving my acne!
Bianca O.
Sikeston, MO
I have oily skin so when looking for a toner I wanted it to target my acne but also reduce the oil that my skin produced. I LOVE this product and use it every day with few breakouts and definitely less worry about my oils showing threw my makeup.
Melissa M.
This has been a life saver for me. I can't recommend this toner enough. I love it so much and will definitely repurchase it! If you have oily skin this stuff is for you! It definitely helps me!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
This smells amazing!! So refreshing and cool! It doesn't burn either, which most other toners do to my acne prone sensitive skin. As far as acne control, I see no difference in my acne. I do see dirt on my cotton ball after applying it though so I know it is cleansing my skin.
Kiandra W.
Woodland Hills, CA
I have used this toner and I would say it's a holy grail of mine. I currently ran out so I need to get another one but I love this product. I definitely saw more toneness in my face with I love. I would buy this product again
Melissa K.
I use this toner after I wash my face in the morning and at night. I have oily skin and acne prone skin and this makes my face feel super clean and refreshed while helping cut down on breakouts. This never dries my skin out which is nice- it's a great skin balancer.
Elly T.
The scent of this can be very strong. I thought the little stinging sensation was a sign that this was actually working. But instead I think it made my acne worse & it left my skin very dry.
Mirly M.
siempre he sufrido de acné, pero cuando utilice este producto todo cambio, mi cara se mantiene limpia e hidratada y sin rastro de acné lo cual siempre había deseado tener , la recomiendo totalmente y si la compraría de nuevo
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.