BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Desiree S.
Altus, OK
Every time I get skin care anything I try to get something both my husband and I can equally benefit from and this is one of those! I bought it at target and I love it! I love good toners and I feel like this is one! Smells great and works great!
Chloe B.
Toners are the most important part of my face cleansing routine so I take these seriously. It makes your face tingle and burn but that doesn't bother me. This product removes any makeup left behind by a wipe and then clears out your pores.
Cynthia C.
I like using this toner after washing my face. It helps get off any dirt or products off my face that a face wash alone didn't get completely. And I can see if helping get rid of some black heads as well.
Mary E.
Love this because it doesn't dry my skin, it meets my expectation by seeing improvements with my skin. It is effective, I don't see much acne breakout. I bought it at target and yes I recommend to others!
Infinity B.
Refreshing and clean. Wipes away dirt and oil face wash left behind. Leaves mores feeling cleaner and dryer. I love to use this after washing my face to deep clean and make sure all my makeup is removed.
Sayde F.
I personally feel like this whole line that Neutrogena put out is very very similar to proactive. It's works Great! Only issue I have is I go tanning so the chemicals that I need to keep my face clear of break outs also semi bleached me to the point I see very little tan on my face.
Sierra G.
Spring, TX
I love this stuff and started using when I was having problems with acne around the hairline. It is really great and lasts you a good while. I have been using it for a couple of years now and don't ever see myself stopping. I haven't tried any other toners so I can't say it's the best but it is definitely affordable and you can find it at target.
Elizabeth N.
I love this it leaves my skin feeling tight and soft makes a great toner for people with oily skin . It's really gentle on the skin I love how effective it was . I don't think they need to change anything
Lennon O.
Red Oak, IA
This toner paired with the facial cleanser is a medical in a bottle. I have combo oilly skin and this cleared up my face in 1week and kept it away. I have had to use a face moisturizer when I first started this stuff because it gave me dry skin. My skin has adjusted so it is great!
jillian b.
Greenville, NC
I use this only when I have a breakout. It really does the trick. Just a dab wherever I have a breakout and it’ll either be gone or lighter by the next day. Love this stuff!!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.