BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Bailee A.
San Jose, CA
I can't tell a huge difference in my skin if I use this toner once. However, if I use it diligently 3 times a week in areas where I am feeling very acne-prone, it definitely makes a difference in my routine. I use it on a cotton pad at night, and after a few weeks, my skin is noticeably clearer.
Alexis W.
South Lyon
Neutrogena is my go to for acne control. I usually get stews acne and this product cleared up my acne, as well as toned my face. I no longer have redness on different areas of my face. I gave this product four stars because I really don't like the smell of this product.
Shelby H.
Tallahassee, FL
I originally heard about this toner from one of the beauty gurus on youtube. I got mine from Ulta, but I know target carries it. I really could see the difference and all the dirt was on my cotton ball that I used. Its not something that people with sensitive or dry skin should use since its main ingredient is alcohol.
Payton F.
Oklahoma City
I use this to control my pores and help fight acne. It works well, it has a strong smell but it doesn't last. It helps clear my skin and get rid of bacteria from acne so it's a plus! I would recommend it to anyone with acne that needs to be dried out and pores to be controlled!
Michelle E.
Island Park, NY
This is the best toner I have ever used. It is so hard to find in some local stores, but I stock up when I do. I've used prescription and expensive toner and this always works better. It is gentle on my skin, smells nice and works wonders keeping skin looking and feeling clean.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I've used this toner as a deep clean after my gentle cleanser. It amazes me how much dirt is still on my skin even after I cleanse and clean my face with makeup wipes. I would definitely buy again.
Gracie O.
Coupeville, WA
This is a good toner for people without oily skin. When I first started using this product it irritated my skin and didn't completely clear the oil. I am very oily and I need a toner that doesn't make me break out in hives. I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Dana L.
Rio Grande, NJ
I have been using this product for a couple weeks now and not quite sure how i feel about it. i do like that its a scrub, but being a mom i don't really feel like its helping my stress acne. Maybe just haven't used long enough, if anyone else would like to give it a try i say go for it, see how you like it personally
Joanna H.
East Lansing, MI
I love using this cleaner along with the oil free acne wash. I think the combo is really great and does a lot to make my skin feel healthy and good through the day. I work so much it is important I keep up with my skin care and this product is a great addition to your line up
Bianca O.
Sikeston, MO
I have oily skin so when looking for a toner I wanted it to target my acne but also reduce the oil that my skin produced. I LOVE this product and use it every day with few breakouts and definitely less worry about my oils showing threw my makeup.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.