BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Chelsea B.
Bismarck , ND
I've been using the same toner for 3 years now and still love it!!! It feels clean right after you wash your face with the toner. I use a small amount on a cotton ball and it lasts a long time as well!
Thegirlreview s.
This product I found at Target it was a little pricey,but pretty affordable.It has nice packaging,which helps with application.It burns a little when you wash your face right before it,overall it does work.also forgot to mention the smell isn't my favorite but is tolerable.
Andrea S.
I love neutrogena. This oil free acne stress control toner is the best. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin at all. I bought it at Walmart and i'll definitely buy it again.
Karthika D.
Irving, TX
Although using this product didn't show any difference in my skin for the first few weeks, after using it for about two months, I began to see some changes occurring on my face. My acne really started to lessen, and I would really recommend others to try this product as well.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I really like this product! The line from Neutrogena is great because it helps to reduce the oils in my face and therefore decrease a lot of my pore-clogging acne. However, I have to moisturize my face a lot after using this toner. My face dries out easily with this product.
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
Okay, I will say there is a teensy bit of a smell to this toner, but after I saw how well it worked, I didn't care about the smell. I have sensitive combination skin (hello, oily T-zone) and this toner is my favorite. It's powerful where it needs to be, but gentle enough on the rest of my face that I don't get dry and tight.
Amanda M.
Lewes, DE
Omg I'm obsessed with this toner! It's one of my holy grails. The packaging is very nice and descriptive. Gentle on the skin and very effective in clearing up breakouts. I think it's perfect how it is!
Samantha H.
Absolutely amazing toner! Non drying and keeps the skin nice and clean. Acne free. No alcohol doesn't burn the skin and leave you dry and patchy. Definitely will buy again when I'm out of it. Recommend
Maribel G.
Cincinnati, OH
Many of us have seen that many youtubers say this toner is great. I have been using it and loving it. It does so many things to my skin. My skin is oily so this really helps minimize all of my pores.
Elise M.
Saint Paul, MN
Oh my goodness this is the best toner I have ever used. I get a lot of acne and this really cleared my skin up. It was a little harsh at first, but I got used to it pretty quick. I bought it at Target and use it every night. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.