BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Rachel K.
This stuff work pretty good and for a great price. You can find at pretty much any local store that sells skin care products. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because of the brand Neutragena is not my favorite brand but at the end of the day you get what you pay for.
Felicia L.
Marietta
This is a refreshing toner and very effective at removing leftover dirt and makeup. It is nice that it is available at almost all drugstores as well. However, I did not find it effective at all in reducing my acne or diminishing pores. A good, basic toner at a reasonable price.
Lydia B.
Paducah
Not drying, no especially strong smell. I typically only use this on parts of my face prone to breakouts and it helps keep them at bay. I've been using this line (cream clenser, scrub, toner) in the mornings for about six weeks and my breakouts are significantly lessened.
Abby C.
Birmingham
Neutrogena is great and this product is amazing. It’s a great toner for an affordable price. I’ve never had any problems with this product and I recommend it to all of my friends!
Tessa L.
Pinole
Not bad, I am acne prone and I had no break outs. However, I do prefer other brands. Good for the price point m, but didn’t do much to improve my skin at all. Packaging was very simple, but it’s not very important to me. Probably won’t buy anymore unless it was my only option
Sean W.
Connellsville
Horrible! I have cystic acne so I thought this would help I was wrong! It ate away the skin on my blemish and made it a red, sore, leaking mess! My skin was oily again after 30-45 mins and when I would dab my face it would still have dirt all over it. Don’t waste your money!
Daisy D.
I still broke it. Useless too me. I lathered very well and dried my skin abit but I continued to give it a shot but honestly it sucked for me. Spend your money on another product unless you have good normal skin. I have sensitive skin and that might have affected my outcome.
Anika H.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This is my go to toner! It’s incredibly effective but is drying. I started breaking out and wanted to add a ton or to my skin care routine and I have noticed a remarkable change in my skin. I would recommend using a very hydrating moisture If you decide to use this product.
Maureen K.
Westerville
This is a fabulous toner I used in the past! I used it during a time I was having plenty of stress breakouts due to college and this helped me maintain not only my acne itself but a nice glow. I would recommend this to all of my friends who also experience stress breakouts!
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
This toner really does help with my breakouts! I use it when I’m expecting a breakout (that time of the month or when I’m super stressed out) and it helps reduce those breakouts and shrink the acne that has already formed!! Really helps and is good for oily/combination skin
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.