BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Hannah R.
Front Royal, VA
This toner works very well with my oily-combination skin. I use it along with a biore face wash and my prescription topical medicines and it keeps my skin balanced and fresh. With the right routine and knowledge of your skin’s sensitivity it is a good step to add to your daily routine
Hunter B.
Denver, NC
This is a wonderful toner!! It is so effective! most department stores have this for a great price! I highly recommend this product! it met all my expectations when looking for a toner that was oil free!
Mary E.
Love this because it doesn't dry my skin, it meets my expectation by seeing improvements with my skin. It is effective, I don't see much acne breakout. I bought it at target and yes I recommend to others!
Katherine S.
Elkton, KY
It calmed down my acne very quickly. It reduced the redness within two uses. I have went through 4 bottles and on my 5th. It was so gentle and the price is amazing considering how well it works. Would recommend for all acne prone teens!
Lennon O.
Red Oak, IA
This toner paired with the facial cleanser is a medical in a bottle. I have combo oilly skin and this cleared up my face in 1week and kept it away. I have had to use a face moisturizer when I first started this stuff because it gave me dry skin. My skin has adjusted so it is great!
Alexis A.
Carbondale, IL
Great product! Deff great for the girls that have acne problems. It's also very easy on my face personally. It's soothing and nice to get the extra dirt off that you may have missed from cleansing. Great product!
Sierra G.
Spring, TX
I love this stuff and started using when I was having problems with acne around the hairline. It is really great and lasts you a good while. I have been using it for a couple of years now and don't ever see myself stopping. I haven't tried any other toners so I can't say it's the best but it is definitely affordable and you can find it at target.
Luna B.
This doesn't help a lot with clearing up the acne, it was kind of disappointing. It did help with controlling the oil though. I bought it @ at target for around $10. After a two months of using it I stopped using it. I wouldn't repurchase.
Cynthia C.
I like using this toner after washing my face. It helps get off any dirt or products off my face that a face wash alone didn't get completely. And I can see if helping get rid of some black heads as well.
Phil M.
London
This is a cool feeling astringent that leaves your face feeling clean and cool. It does exactly what it says and that's about all you can ask for. I can't say that I know a better one. Maybe witch hazel
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.