BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nicole R.
Chanhassen, MN
When I used this I didn't see a huge difference in my complexion I wouldn't recommend it for the money. I have tried other products that do the job a lot better for the same money. I tried this product because friends told me how well it worked, So it may depend on skin tone. I have an oily completion and wouldn't recommend it.
Michelle D.
Massillon, OH
This stuff was seriously sent from above! I use this as a two in one sort of deal. It cleans my make up off so easily, but still leaves my skin feeling fresh and not damaged at all. It's definitely something that is on my must have list!
Linda C.
Good toner but a bit too strong for my liking. I do not have sensitive skin but I did feel that this toner was a bit too alcoholy for my liking. it can feel like it stings a bit but it does its job of keeping your skin feel squeaky clean.
Stephanie P.
Stockton, CA
Love this product! Works well for oily skin And leaves my skin feeling clean! Its not too pricey and a little goes a long way! I use it every night after cleaning my face and it helps minimize pimples .
Sav C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I've had acne literally all my life, and thus toner really helped with the redness on my skin immediately. It made my skin look tighter and helped with the size of my acne. My skin peeled a little, but it wasn't something that wasn't tolerable. My skin was super soft after it peeled.
Blanca R.
I use this product daily and have done so for the past 2 years. This product is effective and has good pricing as well. I am a repeat user. The overall smell of the product is not too overwhelming. I buy this product typically at Walmart but it can be found at any grocery store.
fernanda C.
Miami
This product literally save my life (and face) my acne comes back and buy this to try in 3 days all my acne goes away!! I used this in the morning and after bed!! My face looks refresh and has that Glow!! The acne didn't come back!! 100/100
You can find it at CVS, Walgreens or walmart
Norma T.
Works at targeting acne, but be warned is extremely extremely drying!
I would find that it works best if applied ONLY to acne / pimples directly rather to the whole entire face as you would a typical toner!
Nicole W.
Rogers, AR
Works pretty well. It doesn't perform any miracles, but it does clean my face and leave me feeling fresh when j use this product. It doesn't do much for my acne other than make it go away a little bit faster if I apply it on a pimple.
Samantha H.
Absolutely amazing toner! Non drying and keeps the skin nice and clean. Acne free. No alcohol doesn't burn the skin and leave you dry and patchy. Definitely will buy again when I'm out of it. Recommend
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.