BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
I haven't used this product for long but so far I do enjoy it. I have used it for a few weeks now and it seems to be gentle on my skin but still tough. It reduced shine on my face and my skin seems more even. Would definitely recommend to my girls.
Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This toner is wonderful! I use it at night and my skin is clear in the morning! I have very sensitive skin, so it can be hard for me to find face products, but this has never irritated or caused my skin to rash! Great product😊
Jenn L.
Long Beach, CA
Toner is something that helps me so much when it comes to my break outs. After trying various ones up and down ever aisle I could find, I was recommended this toner. I use it twice a day (morning and night) and whenever else needed. It really helped keep my skin less oily and my breakout toned down.
francceca P.
Miami , FL
This product I love, it fulfills three functions in one, it helps to control the skin brightness and acne breakouts when you do not have much time to use several products to have one that fulfills several functions is perfect.
Kristy A.
Spartanburg, SC
I've used this timer in the past and wasn't to impressed. I do have problems with acne but I also have sensitive skin. This was very irritating to my skin so i wouldn't recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin
Tina M.
Omaha
This over the counter product will give more expensive brands a run. I love this product! It makes my skin feel good and it helps with my break outs. You get a lot for a reasonable price. I have used this many times and will continue to purchase again.
MaKenzie S.
Houston, MO
This used to be my go to product! I loved it, until my face wasn't feeling clean after washing with this. I noticed my breakouts weren't being controlled and were getting worse. Then, my face was drying out. Sometimes I switch back to it and alternate with another soap but I haven't been recently.
Alex A.
Cupertino, CA
This was my life saver a few weeks ago when i was dealing with both final tests and essays. I had used it a couple times before but never regularly enough for me to see any difference. But a few weeks ago i started again and it really worked on me. I like the scent, it's slight but still there, and it's pretty effective if you use it regularly.
Jenny K.
Love this !!! I break out a lot while on my period and this clears my face up so much . This is my go to product whenever I have any pimples / break outs . And the best part about it is that it's very affordable.
Paige R.
Emporia
I love this! Within a week, I saw sunspots fading and my skin tone evening out. My acne started to clear and was under control by week two. I have sensitive, combination skin and it helped my oily spots while not drying out my skin or feeling harsh.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.