BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Elizabeth F.
El Paso, TX
This product was ok. I would give it a 4 out of 5 stars only because it is VERY hard for me to find something that actually works and helps my skin. Overall it wasn't horrible it helped with the tiny amount of oil on my face but I wouldn't buy again for me but would say it's worth trying.
Jama Lynn D.
Jonesboro, AR
This is an almighty toner that gets down and dirty in your pores! Unfortunately, my skin is dry and not acne prone so this was a bit too harsh for my skin and cause it to become oily. The smell is a bit overwhelming at first but this product would be great for someone with acne prone skin!
Ana M.
San Antonio, TX
Works great although scent is very strong, try not to get near eye area as this will cause you to tear up. I recommend buying at CVS and applying for their rewards card, they will send you emails sometimes of coupons that you can use in store.
Zoe P.
Fayetteville, NC
I definitely have hormonal acne and this seems to calm the redness done a bit. It is a great drug store toner but there are definitely better ones out there. I would rather use a toner with more natural products.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I enjoy putting this toner in my skincare routine often. I would say it isn't exactly gentle but not harsh either. It really helps keep my skin clear & not as oily. I would definitely buy again in the future.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC
This product works Farley well. It left my face feeling really clean and pure but I didn't feel like it fought off or cleared up acne super well. It also dried my face out a good bit but once I started using it with moisturizer that went away.
Loren L.
Ridgewood, NJ
Hands down my favorite toner for acne prone skin !!! Whenever I have a break out I use this and I swear the next day it's shrunk down in size. I highly recommend this to anyone that has severe or minor Acne.
Jennifer F.
Vestavia Hills, AL
This worked pretty good as far as toning my skin is concerned. I have adult acne, which is forever annoying and made worse by stress, and I'm not sure it did all that much as far as the acne was concerned.
Maura B.
Whitinsville, MA
Product is perfect for a stressed student. Easy to use and feels great on the face. Good price for the product that you get and meets expectations. I've been through about two or three bottles and keep coming back for more. Highly recommend to others with oily, hard to manage skin.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
Great price for a great product you can get at Target, Wal-Mart, or any drug store. This is a must have. Especially for acne prone skin. I can tell a big difference if I skip even a day. It doesn't dry or or leave your skin oily. Check it out!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.