BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Casey K.
Howell, MI
This is by far my favorite drugstore toner. It's extremely effective and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean after use. It's extremely affordable, and it lasts quite a long time, even with every day use.
Jeniel P.
Orlando, FL
I have really crazy combination skin. It's super oily in my T-zone area, and then my forehead and chin area are weirdly dry and flaky. Super annoying to put on makeup. I started using this toner as a part of my skin care regimen and noticed a big difference. I will definitely buy it again!
Ariana G.
Holy grail and what I owe my good skin to! I stopped using it to try new things but will be going back I wouldn't say it prevents break out maybe it does however i used this at night either all over or spot treatment and in the morning i wake up with either the break out gone or almost non existent it amazing for me and my skin also it never dried my skin
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
I use this quite often at the moment because I've been having breakouts lately and this seems to be helping them out a lot. You don't need very much on your skin or it will be sort of oily I guess you could say
Miranda G.
If there was one product I would want an endless supply of it is this. It was discontinued it Canada and I was SO disappointed. This was the best and most effective toner I have ever used. It prevents and gets rid of pimples. The only thing is that it dried the skin out a little bit but if you mosturize a lot it should counteract it, as it did with me! Really wish I could get my hands on this product again!
Olivia S.
Covington, KY
Leaves your skin feeling incredibly clean, and tighter even. I wouldn't say it's a harsh product, but excessive use would probably leave skin dry. On that note it's very effective, I still use it to this day.
Alicia J.
Indianapolis, IN
Overall I would have to say this product is average at best. Personally, I love Neutrogena as a brand, but this didn't control acne very well. It was a decent toner but it also dries your face out quite a bit. But that was my personal experience.
Amanda N.
This isn't my favorite product in the world but it's ok. The price is reasonable and it last me awhile. I don't like the tingle on my face after. I actually wouldn't even say it's a tingle it's more of a burning sensation. Not a product I think I would buy again even though my face looked great.
Carle N.
Arlington, VA
This toner was perfect for my acne prone skin, especially in the summer. I was looking for something that didn't smell awful and worked, and this product fit both! I'm an avid user of other Neutrogena facial products and this did not disappoint.
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
I love this! I have battled acne for as long as I can remember and this product was amazing ... I was extremely surprised it helped clear my skin without drying it out . It is a staple in my skin care routine
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.