BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Pandora's B.
Rockville
I’ve been using this toner since the beginning on time! It’s my holy grail to finishing off my skincare in the mornings and evenings. It very clarifying and leaves your face feel like you washed it with the water from the Niagra Falls. Doesn’t burn or sting and great for those with sensitive skin!
Evie B.
This product does an amazing job of getting every single particle of dirt of your face. I use this product after i cleanse my face and it just shows how much cleansing your face doesn’t get rid of all the dirt. I use this every day and i’m IN LOVE!!!
Paige R.
Emporia
I love this! Within a week, I saw sunspots fading and my skin tone evening out. My acne started to clear and was under control by week two. I have sensitive, combination skin and it helped my oily spots while not drying out my skin or feeling harsh.
Skyler M.
Tempe, AZ
I love this toner. I have used it everyday for 6months. It's scent is citrus with a hint of cucumber. It tingles when the apply it but in an invigorating way. Think, little tiny bubbles in your pores. It always makes me feel super clean after using it and I feel like it really helps with stress breakouts. I recoment this to everyone I meet. 9/10
francceca P.
Miami , FL
This product I love, it fulfills three functions in one, it helps to control the skin brightness and acne breakouts when you do not have much time to use several products to have one that fulfills several functions is perfect.
Enas A.
It works really well for acne prone skin and would give this five stars if my skin didn't get used to it and stop working. It is worth the price to try out if you are having issues with bacterial acne. I repurchased a few times before it stopped working for me, so try not to use it every day.
Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
Love this toner by neutrogena isn't to expensive and easy to apply I've used it for a while now and it works great It met my expectation and I recommend this to anyone who wants are is looking for a great toner
Sonia O.
Louisville, KY
This is honestly one of the best products I've used for my skin. it is a product that you can use for oily skin and it is also a great product for those who suffer from acne. it can be a little harsh for some people because of the alcohol in this toner but it works and its totally worth it.
Sydney E.
This toner is perfect for oily/combination skin! The packaging is super cute and it smells AMAZING. I use it morning and night and I have seen a dramatic difference in the quality of my skin. This product is very effective in treating and preventing acne, and it doesn't dry out sensitive skin!
Marian K.
Lititz, PA
As someone who stresses out a lot, I love this Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner. The product is light. I simply pour some into my hands and splash it onto my face. The product is gentle but I did find it to dry my skin a little. I recommend using it to clear up acne. Just make sure you have a moisturizer nearby.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.