BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jessica R.
Mifflintown, PA
My oldest daughter and my step son use this product. I haven't seen any results yet but I'll keep watching. The smell is really strong like mentioned below. I've also heard my daughter said it burned at first but then was okay. I myself don't use products like this because it dries my face too much.
Shelby D.
Tampa, FL
This is probably the only toner that I can use that won't irritate my skin. I have very sensitive skin so it was nice to fall upon this gem. I give it 4 stars only because if I use it too much it will dry my skin out and will essentially cause acne.
Stephanie G.
I absolutely love this toner it works really well I use it every night, it help clean out my pours and get anything I missed when washing my face. And the price is so cheap to its a great product, the only thing is it can be rough on sensitive skin.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
This toner definitely made a negative impact on my skin. After using this product once a day for just 3 days, my skin became dry, flakey, red, and irritated. I have successfully used other toners and this was not one of them.
Selena H.
South River, NJ
This toner is really strong. I used to use it everyday but it was too strong for me so I stopped using but it really helped with my acne when I used it. I think I went through 3-4 bottles when I was still using it.
Rose C.
I had used this for a while...however, when I ran out, I decided to see how my face was without it. Bad move! My face broke out really bad for almost 3 wks straight. It was like my face came to rely on this toner to have clear skin. To me, this was not ok. I got past the heavy break out period after stopping and now my face clears up on its own
Yvette W.
Wesley Chapel
I have sensitive skin and this just burned. I couldn't use it. So I gave it to my son who also has acne and it made his entire face really red and swollen. It was just way too harsh to use daily.
MaKenzie S.
Houston, MO
This used to be my go to product! I loved it, until my face wasn't feeling clean after washing with this. I noticed my breakouts weren't being controlled and were getting worse. Then, my face was drying out. Sometimes I switch back to it and alternate with another soap but I haven't been recently.
Jenny K.
Love this !!! I break out a lot while on my period and this clears my face up so much . This is my go to product whenever I have any pimples / break outs . And the best part about it is that it's very affordable.
Pandora's B.
Rockville
I’ve been using this toner since the beginning on time! It’s my holy grail to finishing off my skincare in the mornings and evenings. It very clarifying and leaves your face feel like you washed it with the water from the Niagra Falls. Doesn’t burn or sting and great for those with sensitive skin!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.