BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Sarah Y.
Wylie, TX
I liked this product but I'm not sure if it's for me or my skin type. I have very sensitive skin and this product was a little too harsh. It left my face red and slightly swollen. I thought it was fairly priced but I'm not sure if I could recommend it.
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
Great product but I would recommend a good moisturizer after for dry skin type like myself. If you don't use a good moisturizer don't use the timer everyday. 2-3 times a week is perfect because it dry out my skin when I used it everyday.
Angela C.
Cleveland, TN
I have really oily skin. It definitely makes my skin feel more dry, but not too dry. Even better, This product isn't too expensive and you can get it at any drug store. It doesn't take much, so it lasts for a really long time. I think it's worth trying
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is part of my every day skin care regimen. I use it after washing my face. It noticeably less away any break outs I may get or helps current ones go away quickly. I have been using this for years. I swear by it.
Rose C.
I had used this for a while...however, when I ran out, I decided to see how my face was without it. Bad move! My face broke out really bad for almost 3 wks straight. It was like my face came to rely on this toner to have clear skin. To me, this was not ok. I got past the heavy break out period after stopping and now my face clears up on its own
Jenny K.
Love this !!! I break out a lot while on my period and this clears my face up so much . This is my go to product whenever I have any pimples / break outs . And the best part about it is that it's very affordable.
Kahourie A.
This toner has really helped me with my acne. I used to get breakouts when I was stressed but with this toner I am able to control it. This product did meet my expectations because it did exactly what it was supposed to. The price was very affordable.
Selena H.
South River, NJ
This toner is really strong. I used to use it everyday but it was too strong for me so I stopped using but it really helped with my acne when I used it. I think I went through 3-4 bottles when I was still using it.
Tina M.
Omaha
This over the counter product will give more expensive brands a run. I love this product! It makes my skin feel good and it helps with my break outs. You get a lot for a reasonable price. I have used this many times and will continue to purchase again.
Jessica R.
Mifflintown, PA
My oldest daughter and my step son use this product. I haven't seen any results yet but I'll keep watching. The smell is really strong like mentioned below. I've also heard my daughter said it burned at first but then was okay. I myself don't use products like this because it dries my face too much.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.