BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Aira D.
El Paso, TX
I really like how this works. It's not to drying on the skin. It lastes a good amount of time. I've used this several times. I've been able to buy it at, Walmart, target, Walgreens and supermarket. I would continue using it.
Lydia S.
Wichita, KS
I have only been using this product for over a week now, but I can honestly say that it's been helping my skin. It's able to remove all the excess makeup my cleanser doesn't remove, which is the reason I believe it's helping my skin. I am still breaking out, but this product really helps with nice clean skin.
Ryan K.
Malden, MA
This is my favorite toner! I own many "high end toners" from Lancome but this one beats them all! I helps free my skin from oils and unclogs my pores. Definitely reduces my break outs and makes my skin feel refreshed after each use. I rebuy this all the time at walmart it is inexpensive and worth every penny!
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I love this product and the whole line of acne stress control from Neutrogena. They've helped clear up the acne on my face, without being too strong, or sucking out all of the moisture from your face. I wasn't sure if a toner was a necessary product for me, but after using it I would buy it over and over again.
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
This is the only toner I use because it not abrasive and it has the right amount of salicylic acid so l tone and treat my skin with one product. I used so many other products but none had given me the results this toner gives me. I have combination skin and this toner really leaves my skin even and supple.
Haley L.
I use this day, and night, and i absolutely love it! IT has made my face less oily, break out less, and hold makeup better. I have used it for almost two years now, and have noticed my face color even out, breakout scars disappear, its is simply wonderful!
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
Great product but I would recommend a good moisturizer after for dry skin type like myself. If you don't use a good moisturizer don't use the timer everyday. 2-3 times a week is perfect because it dry out my skin when I used it everyday.
Jessica M.
I think this toner does a good job at treating acne. But
I found it to be too harsh on a daily basis. There
is just too much alcohol for my skin. If you have
sensitive skin I would avoid. But it does get rid of
Acne.
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is part of my every day skin care regimen. I use it after washing my face. It noticeably less away any break outs I may get or helps current ones go away quickly. I have been using this for years. I swear by it.
Lexi L.
Lido Beach, NY
At 30 I was having weird break outs all of a sudden, and felt like I was going through puberty. I tried this twice a day, in the morning and at night after I took a shower and the results were pretty effective. My blemishes had cleared up, and by using it everyday, I have prevented further break outs!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.