BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Cat C.
Wichita, KS
I've always struggled with acne due to a mix of genetics, combination skin, and bad luck. I've tried many different toners and washes but Neutrogena Oil-producing Acne Stress Control Triple-Actio Toner is one I will always come back too! It helps balance my oily skin without adding anything extra. The only downside is that it gave me small patches of dry skin.
Lydia S.
Wichita, KS
I have only been using this product for over a week now, but I can honestly say that it's been helping my skin. It's able to remove all the excess makeup my cleanser doesn't remove, which is the reason I believe it's helping my skin. I am still breaking out, but this product really helps with nice clean skin.
Kennedy G.
This toner helped some with larger zits and spot problems, but did not really clear my skin overall. I expected it to work a little better based on some other Neutrogena products I've used before. I would recommend to someone who only needs light help with general acne.
Ryan K.
Taunton, MA
This is my favorite toner! I own many "high end toners" from Lancome but this one beats them all! I helps free my skin from oils and unclogs my pores. Definitely reduces my break outs and makes my skin feel refreshed after each use. I rebuy this all the time at walmart it is inexpensive and worth every penny!
Rachel C.
Jacksonville, NC
This toner dried out my very oily skin causing it to peel and have rough red patches. Although my face was completely dehydrated while using this product, I was still breaking out uncontrollably. I was not pleased with this toner at all. Not what I expected.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
I love this product and the whole line of acne stress control from Neutrogena. They've helped clear up the acne on my face, without being too strong, or sucking out all of the moisture from your face. I wasn't sure if a toner was a necessary product for me, but after using it I would buy it over and over again.
Dana A.
Flemington, NJ
I like this product a lot, it definitely helps with my breakouts especially in the warmer months. The scent is nice and it did not burn my skin since it is a toner. It is a great value and I just wish it was a little bit more effective for using once a day.
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
This is the only toner I use because it not abrasive and it has the right amount of salicylic acid so l tone and treat my skin with one product. I used so many other products but none had given me the results this toner gives me. I have combination skin and this toner really leaves my skin even and supple.
Victoria B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Super easy to use and leaves your skin feeling very clean! The only downside is its VERY strong and can dry out your skin, so if you have super dry skin-probably not the product for you. However its great for after the gym or if you are feeling shiny/sweaty!
Kayla D.
I like this product for breakouts on the body. If you have and on your chest or back that you want to clear you can use this. It was kind of harsh the times I used it on my face and I have pretty sensitive skin. It didn't leave my skin red but it stung a little but. My back and chest did much better. Have also used on my legs.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.