BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Angel N M.
Tucson, AZ
Great product that works very well. Keeps skin feeling young and healthy. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Met my expectations. Bought at Wal-Mart. Good value overall not too bad. Have bought for last 2 years and will continue buying this product.
Ingrid M.
Ponce
Actually this toner used to break me out a lot. I don't know if it was the formulation but it made my skin really greasy and made my pores bigger than they are. I've never used it again. I started to use another brand that in my opinion works much better for me.
Cheyenne W.
Atlanta, GA
I really like this product as well as the results it has brought me. It is more on the harsher side and makes the more sensitive parts of my face tingle and burn a little. I swim a lot so my skin goes from very oily to very dry and this works for both instances.
Mishelle C.
It's a really good product for oily skin, the resutl is amazing and it leaves your face feeling super fresh. Not the best one for the acne but is a really good job to wash your face and feeling clean before you go to bed for the price. I could try it again soon.
Kika G.
Del Rio, TX
The Neutrogena oil free acne stress toner was actually oily to my skin. I feel like things that say oil free always end up feeling oily. I did not meet my expectations I bought it at a drug store so it was inexpensive. I would recommend to people with dry skin.
Karissa M.
Houston , TX
Super easy to use especially if you're in a rush or on the go. Can burn a little around nose area or any areas with acne. I used it for a couple of year sand it did the trick. I found mine at target and it was not expensive at all! I would recommend it to others.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This product is amazing, not only does it help with acne but it doesn't dry your face out either! It's very gentle and it's a very good price! I can't believe I didn't try it earlier! I'll definitely be going back to this!
Jessi R.
Lexington , KY
This toner is a little harsh however I can really tell it is cleansing deep in my pores when i use it. I have combo skin so i only use it at night so it does not dry out my face but the oil-free part of it keeps my face from getting super oily over night as well!
Maddie S.
Newnan, GA
Very potent toner! The smell is a little overwhelming for me to be honest. When I started using this I did not see a huge difference in my acne. I continued to use the product though, on a cotton round before moisturizing at night. I feel like I gave the product a thorough chance and it was a little disappointing!
ana o.
I've been using this for 6 years and it's part of the only regiment that has worked for my acne, which even accutane didn't clear completely up!!! I only get a stray white head every once in a while now and putting this on a round cotton pad and holding it or rubbing it on the white head completely clears it up!!!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.