BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
I have been using Neutrogena for a long time and this is my go to toner. I like this toner because it has 2% salicylic acid which really helps fight pimples and prevents my face from breaking out. I also like the scent but I just hope that they tone down the sent so that it’s not overpowering
Beth S.
This product was a little harsh on my skin. It worked pretty well but when used every day, it was just too much.  I would recommend this product to someone with very oily or acne prone skin. I keep it around to use when I have a bad breakout, but for the most part I don’t use it.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
I have been using this toner since it came out . It doesn’t sting when you apply it to your skin which is a must for me . It really works for my oily acne prone skin . I always repurchase this when I run out and I pray that they never discontinue it . My skin would be a down right mess .
Ale C.
Humble, TX
For a cheap store brand item, this product does its job! I wash my face and before adding my makeup I use this with a gauze. I feel it tighten my skin immediately and helps with my oily face. My face isn't oily throughout the day and controls my shine. I will never stop buying this one.
Kaelyn A.
It stings my open pores and acne but in all honesty that’s good because I know it’s actually working! I continue to keep using this product, it has helped my skin improve drastically!!
Sujey S.
Mcfarland
Left my face too oily and it would not help for my acne. I bought this product at Walmart. First time I’ve used and bought this product. I’m not sure the price since I’ve bought this a while back. No I wouldn’t buy it again.
Isabella B.
Great product!It lasts a very long time and its a great price. Its not very effective but it doesnt make your skin oily which is nice. I woudnt buy it again since it does dry your skin out a whole lot. It is a semi harsh product so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend it.
Kaylyn R.
Very useful on developing pimples or blackheads! As soon as I feel something coming I used to put this on and it would help, but now I use it in problem areas all the time and it works so well! It's not too drying on my face but it definitely helps keep my pores nice and clean.
أميرة ا.
Bronx
Felt the toner worker as soon as I put it on my face felt a tingly feeling all through my face n kind of minty but it burned my eye when using and around my mouth area. I would buy this product again and recommend it but make sure to use cool water to wash if you’re face afterwards
Mackenzie D.
Gainesville
I thought this would clear up my skin after reading rave review on it, but sadly it did just the opposite. It brought out tint red bumps around my mouth and inflamed already existing blemishes. It did clear small blemishes on my forehead but my cheeks have never looked worse.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.