BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Cheyenne W.
Atlanta, GA
I really like this product as well as the results it has brought me. It is more on the harsher side and makes the more sensitive parts of my face tingle and burn a little. I swim a lot so my skin goes from very oily to very dry and this works for both instances.
Hannah Q.
Raleigh, NC
Works really well as a toner but sometimes it can feel a little bit drying. This product was easily purchased at Target and the packaging is really appealing which is why I bought it. The price is low and works well for the price but could be a little less drying.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This product is amazing, not only does it help with acne but it doesn't dry your face out either! It's very gentle and it's a very good price! I can't believe I didn't try it earlier! I'll definitely be going back to this!
Kris S.
Beggs, OK
Love love ❤️ this product. Face feels firm, clean and ready to moisturize after using. Pretty good value for price. Not harsh but gentle on my skin. Packaging was great, as did not have to ask my husband to open the box for me! Lol
No room to improve noted by me!
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
While I do believe this is a good product, I think it's important to note that Neutrogena's 'Acne Stress Control' products do not provide results that are very different from their other general products. However this toner specifically is great for when my skin is a little more oily and is something I would buy again.
ana o.
I've been using this for 6 years and it's part of the only regiment that has worked for my acne, which even accutane didn't clear completely up!!! I only get a stray white head every once in a while now and putting this on a round cotton pad and holding it or rubbing it on the white head completely clears it up!!!
Angel N M.
Tucson, AZ
Great product that works very well. Keeps skin feeling young and healthy. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Met my expectations. Bought at Wal-Mart. Good value overall not too bad. Have bought for last 2 years and will continue buying this product.
Katie H.
Not one of my favorite products. Left a layer of dryness and reside on my face. Felt no "stress control" or redness noticibly calmed on my face. Don't let the green packaging decieve you, it does not fight redness. Would recommend sticking with classic products.
Madisyn B.
Decorah, IA
I used to use this whole bottle of toner consistently in my skin care routine, hoping to help my acne, and it never seemed to help. It never controlled my breakouts and burned every time I put it on. I used to think burning meant it was working, now I have learned otherwise. I do not recommend this product.
Katelyn A.
I have acne prone, oily, and somewhat dry skin. I use a lot of Neutrogena products and thus one in particular did a great job at reducing oil, but dried my skin out. I would not repurchase just for that reason, so if you have really dry skin I would not recommend.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.