BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Holly C.
Goose Creek, SC
I will have to say this was a very good product. I'm usually skeptical about using toners because they tend to really dry out my face. This one definitely didn't! It helped to clear up my acne fast! Overall I am very pleased.
Lexi H.
West Lafayette, IN
I bought this toner soon after moving to North Carolina and the summer humidity took a toll on my skin. I had breakouts on my forehead like I have never seen before! I started using this toner every night after washing my face and I didn't have any other breakouts the rest of the summer. I've bought this product twice since then. It really does what it is supposed to do!
Missy H.
Providence , Ut
I loved this toner. It was soothing and didn't dry out my skin at all like other toners I've used in the past. It smelled nice, too. It was definitely worth the investment and I will be recommending it to my friends for sure.
Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this product, it made my skin look amazing since I've been using it. I use this product for a long time, it has a nice packaging, it's amazingly effective, I would even buy them for strangers, because I think everyone deserves a chance to have a beautiful skin!
Gur B.
Union City, CA
I have dry yet acne prone skin so my skin is a pretty complicated one when it comes to picking out which products to use. This toner stood out to me for its "acne stress control" claim. It worked well in that aspect and helped clear/calm down my breakouts but was unfortunately too drying in other areas of my face so I sometimes use it to "spot tone" my problem acne areas.
Jordan K.
First off, this toner smells AMAZING! Not something I expected. It's light yet effective. Doesn't over dry my skin and doesn't feel tacky, sticky, goopy, or weird. I'm really loving this product and am so happy I purchased it!
Taryn C.
Farmington, MI
This baby has become my lifesaver! It is so amazing and definitely works like a charm! I love the facial wash as well. I came across this accidentally and won't use anything else. It doesn't dry my skin out and it looks radiant :-)
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
I use this toner every day and the smell is never too strong. I feel like it actually works and is helpful to my skin. I feel more refreshed after using it. The product literally feels like it lasts forever considering i cant even remember the last time i bought it!
Ashley M.
San Francisco, CA
I use this after getting rid of any blackheads or pimples I have. I just dab a Q-tip in it, then rub it on the spot, and let it soak, then wash my face off after the small stings are gone. It's very effective in closing up an ugly pimple and letting it heal faster. Although the next day, the area becomes a little oily but I just use some press powder to easily fix that.
Morgan M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using this product for about a month now, I believe it is working. The packing is perfect for the product. The cons are the very strong smell of alcohol and sometimes it burns my eyes, maybe I should stop using or if that is the product job, we will see.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.