BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Stephanie L.
Bourbonnais, IL
I've used this before and it helped with my blemishes. But this products disappointed me a bit because it made my skin really dry and flakey. It work but sadly I would not buy this product again because of how dry it made my skin
Gina C.
Somerville, MA
There's a lot to love about this toner — it's low cost, strong and effective. This toner does have a lot of alcohol in it, but for skin like mine that is so acne prone, it works. I wouldn't recommend it to someone with naturally dry skin. What I like about this product is that it works to prevent breakouts before they happen.
Mahek P.
I use this toner daily and it helps my oily skin and acne prone skin from breaking out. The only con to this product is that it has a strong scent. The packaging could be better, there is now crusty build up after so much use. I would not repurchase as I have found that the Pixi glow tonic works better for my acne scars.
Jennifer M.
I really like this toner, however I feel like it really doesn't do anything for my breakouts (wich are rare) when I do break out its mainly on my for head. The only thing I really like is that it gives me skin a fresh clean feeling.
Kim M.
Bakersfield, CA
This toner works extremely well! I absolutely adore the acne stress control line from Neutrogena. When my face is in the midst of a breakout I will use this with the face wash, and my face is clear within a couple of days. It doesn't dry my face out at all, which I love.
Liah P.
Astoria, NY
I try toner once or twice a year and find that it simply isn't for me. This was extremely drying and made my face break out even more than before. If it works for your skin type however it is a good amount of product for the price.
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
I am one of those weird people that like the sharp crisp feel of the toner. I love where it almost feels like it's slightly burning but it's really cleaning out your pores. This toner is easy to use and the best thing to use after cleaning your face. My face is clear and smooth and my beauty routine isn't long which is what this working mom needs!
Missy H.
Providence , Ut
I loved this toner. It was soothing and didn't dry out my skin at all like other toners I've used in the past. It smelled nice, too. It was definitely worth the investment and I will be recommending it to my friends for sure.
Elizabeth B.
New Orleans
I have combination skin and am prone to pimples here and there so to find a product the helps with all that along with just being a good toner is a dream. So if you have the same problems as I then I'd definitely give this a try. It helps clear your skin while also doing a toners job all in one. How AWESOME is that?!
Holly C.
Goose Creek, SC
I will have to say this was a very good product. I'm usually skeptical about using toners because they tend to really dry out my face. This one definitely didn't! It helped to clear up my acne fast! Overall I am very pleased.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.