BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Sara S.
West Chester, PA
This product works really well for a toner. I don't use toner often, but when I do I love Neutrogena products. This one helps to dry some of the oil from my skin- but never too much! It's sensitive enough for regular use and works effectively against breakouts and acne.
Alva G.
Kent
I had a lot of acne and thanks to neutrogena oil free acne my acne is going away its such a feat product & you can buy it on any drug store , & don't worry about the price it's really cheap I wouldn't say it needed any improvement the product itself it's just perfect 👌❤️
Jen w.
After washing your face, apply the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe it on your face. At first you might feel some burning and cooling but it'll go away quickly. This toner helped me clear away the little bumps on my cheeks and chin! Also remember to apply moisturizer since this toner leaves the skin a little dry.
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
I like this toner for it oil control properties. I found that it dried my skin out too much if used every day so i switched it to every other day and only at night. It did burn a little when applied to other areas of my face besides my t zone. My one bottle has lasted me quite some time and is at a perfect price point.
Kelsey S.
This product dried my face out. Not only that, it made my acne worse. i wouldn't buy the product again, which is disappointing because I know my acne is caused by stress. If you have oily skin, maybe this won't dry your skin like it did mine, but dry skin just causes more acne, so I don't know if you want to risk it,
Macie M.
Midlothian
My face is super sensitive, so this wasn’t the best choice to use. The packaging was super nice, and this was my first time using it. I bought it at My local Target. I wouldn’t buy it again because it didn’t do anything.
Katia A.
Ringgold, GA
I bought this because it said it controlled stress acne and that it does. I used this every night with the Neutrogena daily wash and I was surprised at how fasted it worked in just a week. Most definitely going to buy this again.
Beck O.
Austin, TX
I love this toner, I've been using it for years and I've always found that it dries my blemishes up overnight. I have pretty dry skin so oil isn't usually a big problem. When it is, or when I have spots I need to dry up, I dab some of this on and it clears them right up, without being too harsh on the rest of my skin.
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
I am one of those weird people that like the sharp crisp feel of the toner. I love where it almost feels like it's slightly burning but it's really cleaning out your pores. This toner is easy to use and the best thing to use after cleaning your face. My face is clear and smooth and my beauty routine isn't long which is what this working mom needs!
Janella B.
Because I have always had a lot of acne,whenever looking for toners they need to be oil-free. I wanted to try the Neutrogena Toner for a while. What I noticed about this product was the packaging (liked that it was clear so you could see what was in it), and I liked the smell. I have extremely sensitive skin so it was a bit harsh on me, but would most likely be fine on others.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.