BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Emily C.
I tried this product for about 39 days and dud not see much improvement. The bottle is great, the amount you get is great. I purchased at Target. I found it to be drying in my skin (which is very dry anyway) and this made it peel and look terrible. It's just a bit too harsh.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
This product didn't work as well as I had hoped it would on my skin. It really dried my skin out and only minimally helped with my acne issue. I would not suggest purchasing the product if you have combination sensitive skin as I do.
Misha M.
Chicago
I was not impressed with this toner. It feels like it does absolutely nothing for my skin besides dry it out. I don’t think it’s any different than if I would have just put straight alcohol on my face.
Veronika S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried this toner in the past but it just ended up being a bit too harsh for my dry skin. It does dry out those pesky blemishes but I could not use all over the face. I would recommend this toner to anyone who does not have sensitive skin and who is more on the oily side.
Emily F.
chicago
I don't love the smell of this product but I do think it's an effective dual-effect toner. Usually I go for a simpler toner but I've been having a bad breakout recently and wanted a step up. I wish there were more product for the price but I have had many neutrogena products last a long while and have hopes for this one as well.
Yesaira M.
Orlando, FL
I really like neutrogena. Such a great skin focused brand!! I had no idea about the importance of a toner until I randomly picked this up! It is so important to use right after washing your face! You add those vitamins and balance everything you just scrubbed off! I love it !
teresa j.
Denniston, KY
As an adult I have more acne then I ever did as a teen this is by far the best acne cream on the market. I need something that helps me fight acne and keep my face from drying out or looking oily and this works wonders. I always buy this brand and will always be my 1st choice.
Lily W.
Barboursville
I use this day and night in my face. It adds to my already pimple preventing skincare routine. I started using this a few months ago due to a bad breakout situation. After my cleansing scrub and foam cleanser, I use a cotton ball and this toner and glide it on my face. It gets all the extra dirty and nastiness from the day off.
Kaylah H.
I'm not sure how many stars to give this product. I'm sure it can work well for the right person, but my skin is very dry and sensitive. After two days of using it, my skin was dry and irritated. So I switched to every other day. Same thing. Just happened in a longer span of time. Eventually, my skin was too dry and red to use it again.
Stephanie M.
This toner did help to clear my skin and make it feel very clean after using it. It was gentle and I would purchase it again as it was effective at reducing acne and breakouts. For the price, it is a good toner and I would purchase it again. Good choice!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.