BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

brianna l.
This toner smells good and makes my skin feel nice and clean. I like to use it before applying makeup and after washing my face at night. It didn't do anything special for my skin but it is good to ensure there are no impurities left on my face.
Quianna M.
I have very oily and acne-prone skin and have been using this toner for about 2 months now and have definitely noticed a difference in how clean, clear, and oil-free my skin feels after removing my makeup. It always amazes me how much makeup residue and grime this manages to remove even when i feel like my cleanser and makeup wipes have done the trick. I will repurchase this when I run out, but a little bit goes a long way so that will likely not be any time soon
Stephanie K.
Neutragena Toner I like to use right before I'm going to bed. It also cleans off the left over makeup I was wearing that day. I like to think of it as a mellow rubbing alcohol. It's not as tough as rubbing alcohol and it has a nice sparkling feeling after you wash your face. I enjoy going to bed feeling like I just got a face makeover.
Melissa B.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff is harsh but it works. When you use this don’t forget to moisturize! I would only recommend using this if you have a trouble area that pops up randomly. Use it once or twice and then hold off until another problem area emerges. Make sure that if you wanna use any toner everyday that it’s meant for that and light on the skin.
Bobbi T.
Clemmons, NC
I get random breakouts when I am under extreme stress. After trying different methods and different products which worked but very slowly this one caught my eye. I figured why not so I tried it. It worked. My breakouts are less frequent I just wish it wasn't so drying on my skin.
Jayme M.
Othello, WA
This toner is perfect for my skin type. I have oily skin and am prone to acne. The product was well packaged and a very reasonable price. It was very light on my skin and not harsh like some toners. It has helped clear up my acne and has become part of my daily cleansing routine.
Anne D.
I am in love with this toner and I am finding it harder and harder to find. I used to use the cleanser in combination with it, but I think they discontinued the cleanser. I hope they keep the toner because it works so well on reducing my cystic acne.
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
This is more of a harsher toner but I feel like it's so harsh because it's actually working and clearing up your skin I would only use this about 3 times a week I feel like this product really cleared my face up and made my skin feel fresh
Amanda W.
This toner I did not love because it stung your face the moment you put it on it was so harsh. It would burn your eyes if you were inches away from it and they would turn pink. Your whole face would be bright red for an hour after. I would use this to get all of the lasting makeup after makeup remover off but then I would wash my face right after to get it off. It broke my skin out as well.
Rachel H.
Winona, MN
Being a college student stress is common nature to me, acne breakouts are an everyday thing but with Neutrogena Acne Stress Control it helps eliminate the acne I have and prevent breakouts regardless of my stress, great product for anyone!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.