BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Laurie H.
La Puente, CA
My go to, day one toner! Never skip out on using it! Saw results within a couple uses, met all of my expectations! Gentle on skin, considering I'm a combination of dry and oily. I'm definitely a repeat user. I recommend it to anyone with stress induced acne!
Kagen P.
Worcester, MA
This toner is the best tool I have for fighting acne breakouts. I've had chronic acne since I was a teenager and nothing has ever helped much. I've been using this toner on a weekly basis for almost a year and it is the only thing that keeps my breakouts at bay. Only downside is that it does dry out my skin, so I had to limit my uses to once or twice a week.
Sydney H.
South Ogden
I have been having extreme acne due to stress at work and thought that maybe this product would help. Unfortunately, none of Neutrogenas products ever work for me. My skin would clear up slightly but not much at all. I'm unsure if it's my skin type or what, but I've never had any luck with their products.
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
Heard about this products from a beauty blogger. I wasn't using a toner and my gosh you can tell a difference. It really feels like you are clearing the skin of any dirt and oil after you have already washes it. It also makes your skin feel a little bit tight but it is good because your pores feel smaller. I have had many less breakouts since I have been using this.
Lizbeth T.
Well, I've being using Neutrogena products since my teens, so I loove them is cheap, easy to find and best of all they work. I suffer from acne so I have to be very careful with the products I put on my skin, this has salicylic acid which helps to the acne and blemishes, I have oily skin and does not dry my skin, although if you have dry skin you should use less frecuently just in case dries your skin too much.
Lindsey C.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This toner does work and my family swears by it, I simply do not like it because it is too strong for my sensitive skin. I would by no means call this a bad thing though if you are a person who suffers from acne or does not have sensitive skin like me.
Alicia H.
Thomaston, GA
I am in college and it is the best beauty product I have ever used! It not only met but exceeded my expectations. I think the price is perfect for the amount that you receive. I bought this product at the local beauty store and it is absolutely perfect.
La-Shonda R.
By far the best toner Ive ever used! I have used this product in the past and wasn't disapointed. It can be purchased at your local drug store. Its light gentle on the skin too. I would definely purchase it again as I have often. Great for removibg makeup.
Hannah M.
I got this a few months ago and wasn't in love with it. It stung my face a lot and it didn't really help with acne. It took off makeup nicely, but the burning sensation wasn't worth it. I did repurchase a second time, and that's when I decided that this product was not for me. I don't recommend it.
Margarita S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use i this when I'm on my period and must I say it sure works QUICK. Not to mention how great smelling it is for being a toner/astringent. Apply right after cleansing and I also close my pores up with ice after use and it's very invigorating. Very effective and definitely better than clean&clear!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.