BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
It definitely helped clean my skin in a jiffy but I'm not sure it did anything at all about my breakouts. I'll keep trying it and seeing if it does anything long term.
Nicole W.
This product is one of my go too's. It gets all the dirt, oil + make-up off of your face. It goes really deep in your skin, i feel such a difference after i use it. It almost instantly gets rid of any acne or pimples i have. It has a warm/minty feeling but works wonders. Very affordable and i highly recommend it !!
alejandra r.
I love this toner. If a pimple appears in my face I quickly apply this and the next day the pimple reduces in size or it’s gone. I have recommended this to my family
Katie C.
One of my absolute favorites! This product is great value with a good price. Comes in very handy for myself as a first time user who will become a repeat. Very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Shana Y.
Philadelphia, PA
in the few weeks i have been using this product i have not seen any great improvements with my skin. However the product is very affordable at ulta and other drug stores. For someone with not a lot of skin issues it may work Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
I love this stuff! It use to be in my daily routine, but I can't find it in my local store anymore, so I haven't been able to use it, but I loved what it did for my skin, it kept my acne cleared up, and my face toned. I loved the price as well! It's all around great, it even helped keep my oils down!
Alyssah I.
Tampa
This toner is amazing! My skin automatically feels so clean and I can tell it is killing any residual bacteria from the day or makeup left even after exfoliating. Definitely a must for a skin care routine for oily and combination skin
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
I usually buy the glow tonic from pixi. But I was tight in funds and this is considerably cheaper at the time. I am shocked how much I like it. I feel like it helps combat my break outs. And I see some improvement. I gave 4 stars because I may not repurchase because glow tonic is my holy grail.
Emily F.
Cocoa
I love to use it but I don't recommend for sensitive skin, since my boyfriend, who sometimes does skin care routines when I force him to, said his face burned and he turned red as a tomato after using it. I have oily skin and it doesn't dry me out but before using it all over your face, test it on a small area to see if it could hurt you.
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
I have been using Neutrogena for a long time and this is my go to toner. I like this toner because it has 2% salicylic acid which really helps fight pimples and prevents my face from breaking out. I also like the scent but I just hope that they tone down the sent so that it’s not overpowering
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.