BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ashley V.
Phoenix, AZ
I did see improvements in my complexion after a few weeks of use but it was a tad bit harsh on my skin. I felt like my skin was dry and tight after using it and I had to use a heavier moisturizer with it. It was a little pricey for the experience.
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
On the fence about this one. It burned my skin and felt harsh for me. I had dermaplaning done 3 weeks before I had bought it and was trying to get good skin care things in and it made my face all blotchy and red after and hurt... I have not used it since to try out now so I'm not sure if was the dermaplanning since my skin was so fresh or if my skin forever dislikes it.
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
This product is good! This toner works really well with my skin! Although in the Winter it can leave it a little dry. The price was a good value! I didn't use it every day but the days that I did use it, it made my skin appear silky and smooth!
Allison S.
This product is very nice, but it's nothing amazing. The packaging and smell is acceptable. I know for the lower end price it isn't going to be anything spectacular, however I'd rather pay a few more dollars and purchase one such as the proactiv revitalizing toner! Toners aren't that expensive for great quality so I recommend spending a few more buck on one better than this! Xoxo
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I've been trying this for a bit and I just love how my skin has been getting more clear and how gentle it feels on my skin and I'd use it again definitely. I'd buy it again for sure, I love how easy it is to use and how great my skin looks now
Claire K.
Madison, WI
This product definitely gets you clean but is not great for sensitive skin. It was very drying on my face which I get with most acne products. I had used this product for about a year just to see if my face would change much but I didn't see a huge difference. Some of my spots cleared up but I think it was just too harsh for my sensitive skin.
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
Love this toner, it keep my breakouts to a minimum. Love the packing I always get the right amount on my cotton round. It did meet my expectations right away. I bought mine at Target. It was adorable as well. Would recommend this to anyone.
Nicole F.
Riverside
This toner gives me life . My acne cleared after one use . I've only been using it for two weeks and the difference in my skin is incredible. I can actually walk out of the house with out make up because of this product . I use it once in the morning and after washing my face at night .
Sydney G.
Tempe, AZ
When I used this product for a couple days it did dry out my skin a bit in certain places. It does get all of the dirt off of your skin as toners should do. It definitely does not leave your skin oily after use. I would recommend moisturizing after use. I would buy this product again.
Christina L.
I started using Neutrogena Acne Stress Control action toner about two weeks ago and its amazing. It has cleared my troublesome pimples within a couple days. The toner is a combination of drying yet hydrating enough for my skin. Great product.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.