BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nadine N.
I have really sensitive skin, and although this toner leaves my face feeling very clean, it has also dried my skin a significant amount. It also has a tendency to sting, especially if you use it directly after cleansing with warm/hot water. I still break out when I use this, but perhaps not as much; personally, I prefer a gentler product.
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
On the fence about this one. It burned my skin and felt harsh for me. I had dermaplaning done 3 weeks before I had bought it and was trying to get good skin care things in and it made my face all blotchy and red after and hurt... I have not used it since to try out now so I'm not sure if was the dermaplanning since my skin was so fresh or if my skin forever dislikes it.
Marcy S.
King, NC
This worked alright but I cant say that I saw a big improvement in my skin. I purchased this at the drugstore and the price was not bad at all for what you get. I felt like the packaging was great and easy to use. I probably wont buy this again.
Heather B.
Medon, TN
I love this toner! It has a tingling sensation and has worked wonders to treat my acne. It's not harsh or drying and I use it every day. Some days, I even use it twice. I tend to have combination skin, but it doesn't bother the dry parts of my face. I would highly recommend this product!
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
Love this toner, it keep my breakouts to a minimum. Love the packing I always get the right amount on my cotton round. It did meet my expectations right away. I bought mine at Target. It was adorable as well. Would recommend this to anyone.
Nicole F.
Riverside
This toner gives me life . My acne cleared after one use . I've only been using it for two weeks and the difference in my skin is incredible. I can actually walk out of the house with out make up because of this product . I use it once in the morning and after washing my face at night .
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I've been trying this for a bit and I just love how my skin has been getting more clear and how gentle it feels on my skin and I'd use it again definitely. I'd buy it again for sure, I love how easy it is to use and how great my skin looks now
Christina L.
I started using Neutrogena Acne Stress Control action toner about two weeks ago and its amazing. It has cleared my troublesome pimples within a couple days. The toner is a combination of drying yet hydrating enough for my skin. Great product.
Jessica J.
I've been using this toner for the past few weeks and I feel it's fantastic! It has definitely helped keep my skin looking clear and more even in tone. My skin feels smooth after using it and I haven't found it to be drying to my skin at all.
Lauren S.
Fullerton , CA
This helped me when I was having serious breakouts my teenage years. It was cheap and affordable and it worked! I don't use it as much anymore because I don't break out too often but I do recommend this product to anyone who has oil/acne prone skin because it made my skin feel amazing!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.